Live Morning Glory Trip

Discussion in 'Exotic Psychedelic Plants' started by ericmst18, Aug 6, 2013.

1. ericmst18

ericmst18 Guest

Tuesday, Aug 6th 2013 - Live Morning Glory Trip​

( Prior to this i had done 200 seeds with little to no effects this time i'm taking double ) & I Will Update Throughout The Day!

--- Seeds - Heavenly Blues - Age 19 - Organic Seeds
    _=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=
    Live TimeLine

8:49 AM - Took 400 seeds and put them in a pepper grinder and now im going to eat it slowly causes it taste bad

8:52 AM - my stomach has some slight discomfort. nothing too bad yet

9:09 AM - Awful taste in my mouth from chewing and swallowing theses seeds, I'm half way done eating them and Starting to get some cramps, Bout to go for a walk when i'm done theses seeds!

9:15 AM - Just got done eating all the nasty seeds

9:22 AM - Not really feeling anything much, but i feel a bit different. Still waiting for it to kick in
    Not feeling any stomach discomfort at all nor nausea :)

9:30 AM - went for a walk during my walk i did feel some euphoria but was very mild, colors look brighter and my thoughts don't seem to be different. Sounds seem different as i'm able to analyze multiple sounds a once which is cool but at the same time not cool because it has nothing to go along with as in its very boring, forgot to mention before i left my heart rate was up and my eyes seemed to crack with some red lines, not bloodshot tho.

10:45 AM - i get home from my walk. I might do some more seeds because if this is the peak of the effects which i don't seem to feel then i might as well take more. I have 450 seeds left! also forgot to mention that this is my second time using morning glory seeds and have not goten sick at all

11:06 AM - Starting to feel a bit tired, but i'm going to eat more seeds now

11:44 AM - Im sure the effects aren't going anywhere then what they've been for the past hours, im going to put this to rest soon and resume when i buy some HWBR Seeds | Music on the other hand sounds great i feel apart of it in some way.

12:00 PM - Ate 100 More Seeds going to finish all of them with-in Thirty Mins, i have 200 seeds left

12:30 PM - Vasoconstriction may be taking place now, chest pains now

1:20 PM - Not much has gone on, i feel tense and my chest hurts from time to time & Starting to feel tired

2:20 - feeling like i could use a nap tired

3:30 PM Conclusion - Overall it wasn't worth it for me at the least
    _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Summary Of Trip ( Tonight AT 7:30 EST )

When Im Sober I'll Write Everything That I Talked About & Other Things That I Left Out & More Detail Information

2. weird

weird Guest

yeah din't work for me either :( i'm gonna try hawaiian woodrose seeds next with cold watwer extraction )

3. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Opt for some Hawaiian Strain HBWR seeds .