little phobia...maybe?

Discussion in 'Coming Out and Confused!' started by Leigh420, Jun 5, 2004.

1. Leigh420

Leigh420 Member

hey everyone, i'm just curious so pleeeease don't get mad at me! :) i've experimented in lesbian lifestyle, and have always been fascinated by gay men. i was only wondering if anyone kinda felt that being gay is a phobia of women? i started considering this after watching an openly gay man that my mother works with, he seems a bit shy and "distant" at times near us women yet extremely interested,anyway - i'd like to know what ya think, be honest! :eek:

2. WalrusKeeper

WalrusKeeper Member

Ha!
    I get along with woman (and men) far too well to ever confirm your theory.
    No phobia, perhaps you've been hit with Freud-mania?

3. rocknroll_girl

rocknroll_girl Member

Yep, that theory applies to a big fat zero percent of the many gay men I know.

4. monosphere

monosphere Holly's Hubby

True. Most of the gay men I know absolutely love hanging out with women, just not in "that way". I don't think it's a phobia at all.

Although, I sorta remember one guy on the old forums who seemed to have an extreme dislike for women. But I haven't seen him around here in a while. I think we scared him out of the forums. Probably just trying to flame the forums anyway.

5. Parabola

Parabola Member

my boyfriend doesnt really like women too much, me on the other hand would rather have a girl best friend than a guy. :)
    Gay guys dont hate women we just dont want to touch there boobies

6. Leigh420

Leigh420 Member

:) hmm well its still interesting anyway! i dont really share well with other women... and i dont wanna touch their boobies either ;)