Little Hobby of Mine (wildlife pictures)

Discussion in 'Hip Photos' started by Fooja, Dec 29, 2004.

1. Fooja

Fooja Member

These are two pictures I took a while ago for fun and found out that its really relaxing to take wildlife pictures.

Just in case you wonder what im using, I use a Nikon C70 and with these pictures was using a Nikon lense with 70-300 mm zoom I believe. Recently for christmas I got a lense with 80-400 and OS (optical stablilizer) inside. Also it has three filters for the lense, polarizer (for colours), UV, and Flourecent.

So these are pictures of the ducks and stuff that live around my house at the city park.

Tell me what you think.

OOO, and I just remembered, the first one will have some stuff on the picture, forgive me, i had crap on the lense and didnt remember to clean it off.

~Fooj~

2. Elle

Elle Senior Member

I saw "wildlife pics" and I had to click:D

Very nice indeed. I love the first one of the duck...and the contrast between his white body and the blue water. I love ducks.

3. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

Hey I took this one today on my way out to take pictures of a trailer for a guy who wanted it sold. There was 4 deer in this filed, by the time I stopped (doing 60mph) rolled down the window and turned on the digicam they started to bolt, I caught this on the run!

[​IMG]