Little Girls Gone Wild: Why Daughters Are Acting Too Sexy, Too Soon

Discussion in 'Islam' started by Resistance isn't futile, Jun 8, 2013.

1. Melanie_86

Melanie_86 Member

^ like Aerianne said??? would like to know? how do you determine that?

2. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Bad dress sense isnt something that comes naturally to girls?

Okey Dokey, if you saaaay so

3. Melanie_86

Melanie_86 Member

OMG I can't believe someone actually said that.... probably 50% of the girls/women I know wouldn't know dress sense if it hit them in the face..... lol

4. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Dressing like a "filthy tart" does not come naturally to girls.

5. Melanie_86

Melanie_86 Member

no that comes a lot from their friends and or parents (usually wayward mothers) and watching their idols on MTV

6. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Australian gurls, id put that higher than 50%

7. Resistance isn't futile

Resistance isn't futile Member

Dressing like a filthy tart does come from the tele, friends and today the majority of parents (good or bad) just don't better than to teach their children to not behave like that.

When you're asking how I used to dress just light up your tele. Pick any show and I'm sure you'll find at lest a 100 examples of what I used to look like

8. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

And Prey Tell, What Do You Look Like Now...:).???

Cheers Glen.

9. jonny2mad

jonny2mad Senior Member

Now which is better dressing like a tart or trying to dress like a rapist pedophile mass murdering slaver cult leader like mo.

At least tarts are too a degree pretty, but I suppose women go for them bad boys

10. puggybear

puggybear stars may twinkle-but I shine!

So.....you look like Barney,from How I Met Your Mother?

11. jonny2mad

jonny2mad Senior Member

Narrated Hisham's father: Khadija died three years before the Prophet departed to Medina. He stayed there for two years or so and then he married 'Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consumed that marriage when she was nine years old.

Narrated 'Aisha: that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death)

'A'isha reported that she used to play with dolls in the presence of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and when her playmates came to her they left (the house) because they felt shy of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him), whereas Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) sent them to her.

‘A’ishah states: We came to Medina and Abu Bakr took up quarters in al-Sunh among the Banu al-Harith b. al-Khazraj. The Messenger of God came to our house and men and women of the Ansar gathered around him. My mother came to me while I was being swung on a swing between two branches and got me down. Jumaymah, my nurse, took over and wiped my face with some water and started leading me. When I was at the door, she stopped so I could catch my breath. I was then brought [in] while the Messenger of God was sitting on a bed in our house. [My mother] made me sit on his lap and said, "These are your relatives. May God bless you with them and bless them with you!" Then the men and women got up and left. The Messenger of God consummated his marriage with me in my house when I was nine years old. Neither a camel nor a sheep was slaughtered on behalf of me. Only Sa‘d b. ‘Ubaidah sent a bowl of food which he used to send to the Messenger of God.

which is better getting married to a guy in his fiftys when your 6 remember mo made a rule that none of his wives could remarry after his death, he died when she was 18 and aisha lived the rest of her life alone or dressing a bit tarty

12. Resistance isn't futile

13. Resistance isn't futile

14. Meliai

Meliai Banned

What about a relatively common practice in Islamic culture to marry young daughters off at a very young age?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3Yx7Yizxdc"]'I'm Better off Dead' 11-Year Old Escapes Arranged Marriage (Video) - YouTube

15. Melanie_86

Melanie_86 Member

Just curious RiF. Were you born into Islam, or are you a convert?

16. Resistance isn't futile

Me mum is an Irish immigrant, my father is from Glasgow and I was born in Manchester.
    I'm the first muslim that anyone in my family has ever met.

And don't you start trying to say I'm radicalized.
    The only difference between me today and the me of yesterday is that I'm no longer trying to booze and spread me legs in a vain attempt to fit in to the British culture of dysfunctionalism. .

17. Melanie_86

Melanie_86 Member

You're a convert. I'll say no more except that you have turned your back on your heritage and instead of trying to find the good and wonder in the history of the British Isles, embracing all that is good; you have taken a sad path that many have in the misguided belief that another culture, that is in reality totally alien to your upbringing will save you from what? Purgatory? RiF, there is more sin in the world of Islam in just the last decade than all the history of Britain since the Roman times.

18. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

True believers are pretty much finished with learning and growing. They have their answer and that's the end of it. I've seen plenty of them go from one extreme to the next. The Gorilla mentioned it. And each time---they've found the answer. Personally,I think she's misguided, but she has a point about societies having been cheapened. Price you pay with freedom, I guess. She might not find her role in Islam quite so pleasant in Saudi Arabia.

19. Melanie_86

Melanie_86 Member

To me, society as a whole has gone down the drain. Whereas once we would be so shocked and horrified by some of the stuff that goes on today, we now seem to be totally immune to it and we no longer have the emotions about things we once did. My mum told me that 30 years ago, only one beach in Sydney was allowed topless and then it was to be in an area separate from the public. Now its common in every beach in the country. A mild example I know, but you get my point.

20. Resistance isn't futile

<b>

The above is apx 5 minutes of research. I'm sure if anyone applied themself they could find hundreds of crimes commited by the *Empire*