Little Girls Gone Wild: Why Daughters Are Acting Too Sexy, Too Soon

Discussion in 'Islam' started by Resistance isn't futile, Jun 8, 2013.

1. This is a scary read. Almost terrifying!
    http://www.redbookmag.com/kids-family/advice/sexualization-of-young-girls

Furthermore it's justificiation for the muslim stand that women should dress modestly. To this I can only add that I'm moved almost to tears that I used to dress like a filthy tart and that for many young girls that seen me might have been influenced by me to dress similar.

2. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

This I can agree with.:2thumbsup:

This not so much.:(

3. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

You are right, of course.

Girls should also get their clits cut off.

That shit will cure ANYTHING.

4. relaxxx

relaxxx Senior Member

They should dress modest. So they can be forced into marage before puberty.

5. I'm glad my kid is a boy. :)

I hate the whole princess culture for little girls.

6. Meliai

Meliai Banned

me too but if I had a girl I would totally raise her as a tomboy. I would have her camping and fishing before she could walk. Its all in the way you raise them. No hijabs necessary.

7. You just sound like a reformed drinker, smoker or gambler though, running around spending too much effort telling people about the evils of a vice that they still arent as susceptable to as you still are.

Convert to whatever you like, wear a hazmat suit to cover up if guys staring at your boobs still gets you too horny.

I for one dont believe you are ever going to be able to keep your legs closed, and i dont think many others really do either

Its known as ylthe Thou doest protest too much rule

8. Just because they're boys doesn't mean their going to escape this sort of thing. Soon there's going to be an entire generation of young men with their own messed up attitudes.

If people think that it's bad in a handful of primative backwards countries, then they need to just wait and see what's going to happen in our so called "evolved nations". I promise that rapes, killings, misogyny and a many other things I can't even hope to imagine are going to become very common place in the next 10 to 15 years and there will be some clown with a camera trying to make a couple of pounds filming it.

9. lively_girl

lively_girl Member

:2thumbsup:

10. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

+1 for the pale ape.:2thumbsup:

11. darkforest

darkforest Member

If a little girl is dressed the way the girl in the article is, it is completely the fault of the parent. Since this is the Islamic part of the forum, perhaps we should stone the little girl to death so she won't give dirty old Islamic men a hard-on.

12. Maelstrom

Maelstrom Banned

[​IMG]

Oh, stop being such a drama queen by resorting to the slippery slope.

13. Melanie_86

Melanie_86 Member

it's a disgusting trend and should be stopped in its tracks pronto. Simple as that and its the parents that are creating it. Also so called pop princesses, dressing up like hookers to which little girls look up to. And don't get me started on so called women who follow Islam, they can look just as slutty even with the hijab. You can see any number of them here, wearing that part of their cultural identity, with tight sweaters and equally tight jeans and stillettos at a very young age. Its the culture of society and it isn't limited to girls either.

14. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMtdii_AOuM"]Gypsy girls dancing - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMqWfUsQebc"]Diamonds for Holy Communion | My Big Fat Gypsy Christmas - YouTube

15. Melanie_86

Melanie_86 Member

double standards isn't it?

[​IMG]

16. wobs

wobs Senior Member

yes it is

17. Double D standards

18. Maelstrom

Maelstrom Banned

Nope.

19. Melanie_86

Melanie_86 Member

thank you Wobs. She is one of thousands on various facebook pages for Muslim girls.......... no more need be said.

@VG........ LMAO ...... although I think she might only be a single D :juggle:

20. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Can you say why it is that you "used to dress like a filthy tart"?

That's not something that comes naturally to girls.