List of us who are going to Bonnaroo 2005

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by gointocalifornia, Jan 19, 2005.

1. I'm goin! Just copy and add yourself to the list so the last person's reply has the complete list. Member name-Name-Sex-Age-Place

1. Gointocalifornia-Audrey-F-17-Indiana

2. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

I decided after last year that I probably wouldn't go again..... I'd rather save my money and go to something cooler and smaller. But the lineup doesn't suck.... so there's a small chance you might see me there. But only because I live like an hour away (if you don't count the 18 hours of traffic I always have to sit through because a bunch of assholes always cut in line and add on oodles of time trying to merge at the front. Fuck you!)

3. Juggalo4ever

Juggalo4ever KingoftheChubbyGirls

I wouldn't go even if I knew what the hell you're talking about :D

4. i would never go to bonnaroo. good lineup. WAAAY to mainstream. nope, wont go there and sorry if you do :)

5. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

I wouldn't mind going, but I probably won't. :rolleyes:

6. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

WayfaringStranger is going M-29-everywhere

7. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

I was in Manchester today. I ate at the Waffle House. It's so quiet and boring when there aren't so many people there... and the waitress called me "darlin'" instead of "You dirty fucking annoying hippie." I liked it. It should stay that way. :)

8. you're a hippie?