Lipsticked!

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by jenweaver, May 18, 2007.

1. jenweaver

jenweaver Member

UGH! I got lipstick smacked TWICE today!
    I was at the mall with my best friend and we ran into my Aunt Cassie and my Great Aunt Gen. I love them both, they're awesome but... I gave my aunt Cassie a hug and kiss and she kissed my left cheek. She smiled and said "oops, I got a little lipstick!" she used her thumb to wipe it off. Not bad, she wears a light brown shade, probably didn't leave much of a mark... We chatted and I hugged them both good bye, and my Aunt Gen kissed me on the OTHER cheek! This was a problem, because she wears totally RED lipstick and she puts a TON of it on! I smiled and me and my friend started to walk away. She bursts out laughing and says "You got lipsticked BIG TIME" I ran to a mirror, and I swear to god, I had the Brightest, Reddest Lipstick Print you have ever seen, right in the middle of my cheek! In the middle of the mall! I wanted to die! I had to run to the bathroom and Scrub, and scrub and scrub! I thought that lipstick would NEVER come off! It totally stunk.

When was the last time somebody lipsticked you!
    and for that matter, when was the last time you left your lips on someone else's face

2. Zoomie

Zoomie My mom is dead, ok?

That reminded me of something I hadn't thought of in years...

When I was 15 I was a bagger at Food World in Cocoa, FL. One day my grandmother happened to be in town and stopped in for something. She came up behind me and grabbed me. Bear in mind that my grandmother LOOKED like a grandmother.

After two weeks of being called "Grammy Hugger" and at least one fistfight, I had to quit. Shitty job anyway and it cut into my toke time.

Thanks for the memories!