Linkin Park

Discussion in 'Music' started by Haze_9999, May 6, 2007.

1. Haze_9999

Haze_9999 Member

seems that they are going all political now, singing about important issues throughtout the world. read a few reviews and i guess they've grown up, well thats just what they say but they are actually swearing in this album. alot of political images show up throughout the clip and chester's guitar looks really cool lol. watched the clip on their official blog page and found some artwork/posters also.

2. lakeoffire

lakeoffire Live.Laugh.Fuck.

i love tehir new stuff! i cant wait for the cd to come out. given up is my favorite song right now..
    but yeah tehy have changed and even swear, i think they have changed for the better though

3. The_Walrus

The_Walrus Sgt. Pepper

Oh man, I used to be OBSESSED with Linkin Park. I'm interested in eventually checking out their new stuff just out of curiosity.

4. Haze_9999

Haze_9999 Member

well i just bought the cd, its not so bad. jsut found a alternate video clip aswell

http://www.minutestomidnight.com.au/

dunno if its official or not but it appears to be linked to the blog page. anyways i think its very well done and that girl is such a babe.

5. Freekowtski

Freekowtski Member

I listened to this song this morning, and how the singer's voice changed. It's mellower, I think Crawling remains one of their biggest songs ever, if not the biggest one. But I must say I prefer other nu-metal bands...

6. broony

broony Banned

Linkin park has made lots of good music. Some of the instrumentals they came up with are excellent. Although that Mike guy the other singer whatever. Everytime he opens his mouth i change the song. He is terrible.

7. *Andy*

*Andy* Senior Member

Yeah they're actually pretty good, though they are the kinda band that most Indie kids out there frown upon - "Oh em gee, thats like, so totally mainstream dude," I quite like it actually and would like to hear the new album. Anyone heard it yet? What's it like?

8. lakeoffire

lakeoffire Live.Laugh.Fuck.

i've heard a few songs, they are amazing! the CD comes out today! *woot*

9. Haze_9999

Haze_9999 Member

yeah i been listening to it from

http://www.minutestomidnight.com.au
    they are streaming the whole album online.
    as i cant buy the album till next week.
    im liking the new direction.have myself a neat
    screensaver aswell :D