Lingerie...

Discussion in 'Real Kinky' started by Hippievixen, Jan 10, 2005.

1. Hippievixen

Hippievixen Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

So what do ya'll all think about lingerie?

Is it totally sexy or a complete waste of time?

What kind do you like the best?

Do you take it off with your hands or your teeth?

2. Gabino

Gabino Member

Most definitely NOT a waste of time.

It's beautiful, it can be used to accent a girls best features, and conceal the less advantageous.

It can be incredibly raunchy {often a good thing}, or it can make a woman look like a princess {also a good thing}.

I take off only as much as is necessary, I do it slowly with my hands, and i watch as I unwrap a girl.

Taking negligee off while you're doing something else {like kissing}, is almost as bad as doing it while your watching TV.

Or it's like opening your Christmas present while you make a sandwich.

3. shortblonde69

shortblonde69 Member

4. kitty fabulous

kitty fabulous smoked tofu

teeth. definately teeth.

i used to love wearing lingerie. i have a friend with a lingerie shop on monroe avenue who used to call me her walking advertisement for fishnets.

but i don't like wearing it so much any more. it's just a reminder of how much my body has changed after having kids. it's difficult to find in a size that fits my chest, especially without that damned evil underwire. worse, i'm very self-conscious about my post-baby tummy, which hasn't gone away no matter how many crunches i do, and when i wear fishnets now they just make my thighs look like 2 dolphins trapped in a tuna net. :(

5. Gabino

Gabino Member

What you need to do is change your style. You're still stuck back in the 19 year old stuff.

Get some more age appropriate clothes.
    I bet you can afford the better quality things now too.

6. shortblonde69

shortblonde69 Member

dont be too hard on yourself - good on you for going the fishnets... I have not had a baby yet - but my boobs are big and I have the same trouble - cant get any decent bras that dont have underwire in them.... It sux!!!

7. shortblonde69

shortblonde69 Member

I tell you what - for a decent bra that will give support to knockers of my size - im up for AUD$60.00 each time.... Im sure when I have kids and a house to pay off I wont be able to afford them then...

8. andcrs2

andcrs2 Senior Member

L can be wonderfully Sexy...

...a Real turn on especially if some is still somewhat worn after the initial unveiling.

9. kitty fabulous

try http://www.decentexposures.com . they aren't very sexy, but they're comfortable as hell. and they come in *any* size, from AAA training bras to huge L-cups.

10. kitty fabulous

gabino, this is the internet. you can't see me, you don't even know what i look like. how can you tell how i dress? or for that matter, what i can afford? what's your idea of "age-appropriate" lingerie? a floor-length flannel nightie? piss off.

11. Hippievixen

well i ain't a stick myself, but i love fishnets and stretchy body hugging materials...

anything animal print... zebra and even leopard *purrs*

lace is nice, but i prefer black lace to white lace... not the virginal type here.

also hot pink or any other funky colored lace, for that matter.

halter style is the most flattering on me... although my husband's personal fave is anything with spaghetti straps.

lingerie is totally fun, i think. if you're not quite in the mood you can slip something on and get totally randy :)

the only thing is that sometimes that stuff just ends up in a little ball on the floor beside the bed... *giggle*

there are sites that cater to plush women, kitty fabulous... sexy stuff that you can just pour your curves into. i'll p.m. ya with all the info.

12. Gabino

Gabino Member

That's a good idea.

If your curves are lush, maybe go for long flowing filmy stuff that shows the merchandise and hides it at the same time. Like a Queen, if you like, or like the Top Whore, not just one of the Girls-in-the-House, if you like that image instead.

I knew a girl once who just took one of her regular bras and cut everything away except the borders and straps. She had other stuff too, and some of it probably expensive. But that look was cheap and raunchy --- mmmmmm.

If Kitty wants to stay with the Busty Tavern Maid look, then a pushup is a necessity. But add high leather boots instead of the fish-nets.

Look Kitty -- you're the one who said your old look wasn't working any more. I have no idea if you are right or not -- maybe you are. So get a new look.

Or the alternative --- Turn into a frumpy middle aged woman, Become a Full-time Mommy, forget about real sex, let your husband sit in front of the TV and get old, unless he'd rather go looking for some young thing who wears fish-nets stockings.. Whatever you want.

13. Well it kinda fits me a little snug..LOL

Seriously though I love it, especially if its soething new that i havent seen yet and i get surprised when the outer clothes come off.

I like sheer little things that you can see through just a little. or anything hippievixen wears!*wink*

taking it off depends on the mood. if things are going hot and heavy then why take it off anyway?

14. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

Thanks, I owe you one

15. kindwoman

kindwoman Sista Golden Hair

I LOVE wearing lingerie, but it sure doesn't stay on long enough! Especially as much as I pay for it. I could spend hours in Victoria's Secret! I don't care how it's removed, as long as I don't have to remove it! ;)

16. Hippievixen

Unless you do a strip tease, Kindwoman. That might actually be fun. I've seen ads for classes in the paper...

'Learn to Strip for your Man.'

Sounds like a good skill to learn to me! :)

17. psilonaut

psilonaut Mushroom Muncher

I'm a big fan of the lingerie :) even more so if it's kinkier type stuff (read: Latex and or corsets)

18. Hippievixen

Latex... one I haven't tried, but I'm dying to!

You gotz to be daring to pull latex off.

No pun intended.

*lol*

19. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

All right ladies, you talk a good story about this, lets see you show off your favorite outfit! I mean this is in the "REAL KINKY" area, lets see what all the fuss is about! Why waste them Victoria's items to be in the drawer or closet? Who has the hottest?

20. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

Funny thing is all that Lingerie is nice and all, but a woman in a T-shirt that is a bit short, her hair a bit messy and little booty socks and I am lost. Cant say why, maybe it was the 80's and all but that is it for me!