lindsey lohan

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by madcrappie, May 15, 2007.

1. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

haha I know I always post about this chick...... hmm I wonder why..... anyways, I guess she made the maxim's top 100 list of hottest women....

[size=-1]All AP Movie News[/size]
    [size=-2][​IMG]
    AP Photo
    [/size]
    [size=-1]More Photos...[/size][size=+1]Lindsay Lohan Tops Maxim `Hot 100' List[/size]
    [size=-1]Tuesday May 15 8:24 AM ET[/size]

[size=-1]

Lindsay Lohan rules. According to Maxim magazine, at least this month, she's the hottest woman in the world.

The "Georgia Rule" actress-troublemaker tops the magazine's eighth annual "Hot 100" list, a ranking by editors weighing buzz and beauty for women in film, TV, music, sports and fashion.

"There is no other star in the world (who) causes more of a stir in the public eye than Lindsay," said Maxim Editor in Chief Jimmy Jellinek in a statement. "Her every move is watched and reported on."

Not surprisingly, Jellinek described his young, male readership as being "obsessed" with the 20-year-old Lohan, a ubiquitous party girl who spent the weekend soaking up the sun (with a new boyfriend) in the Bahamas.

Jessica Alba had to settle with the No. 2 on the list, which is in the magazine hitting stands Saturday. She's followed, in order, by Scarlett Johansson, Christina Aguilera, Jessica Biel, Ali Larter, Eva Mendes, Rihanna, Eva Longoria, Fergie, Sienna Miller, Angelina Jolie, Beyonce Knowles and Katherine Heigl.

Celebrity sisters Ashlee and Jessica Simpson are on the list at No. 16 and No. 41, respectively. Ashley Olsen, half of the mogul acting twins, placed 37th, while sister Mary-Kate didn't make the cut. The cover of the Hot-100 June issue features a picture of No. 29: Sarah Silverman.

very nice to see sarah silverman on here! and scarlett johansson

[/size]

2. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

I had sex with her.

3. Most of the chicks on that list are not that hot really, they are just celebrities.

Fame eroticizes.

4. With which hand?

5. WWKCD729

WWKCD729 Member

shes hott...i hope to date her soon..its quite possible

6. meh.. most of the girls on here top her... anyday

7. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

I would have to agree with that.

8. I love how they make those lists "hottest men .. women etc."
    and they are filled with make-up plastered... fake tan bakin...rich beyond believe celebrities

really with out all that hoop la and air brushing lies just regular people.. who would probably look ten times better if they tried just being themselves

blahh I get a lil annoyed at the whole thing.. paparazzi .. celebrities... the outrageous amounts of money they make just to entertain us... and how they are like a different species
    it just confuses me :p

9. Flannelwearin'gal

Flannelwearin'gal .robert.johnson.fan.

im sorry madcrappie ,but i hate lindsey lohan

10. WWKCD729

WWKCD729 Member

id date her, we are both leos..so that would be the shiznit..we'd both be hot ass celebs...mmmmm mmmm

11. BigBoyPants

BigBoyPants Member

The one not holding the picture.

12. ChiefCowpie

ChiefCowpie hugs and bugs

she is a woman of integrity and consistency and real courage and bravery in taking a public stance in what she believes in

13. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

Well, she IS cute and does have a cute gravelly (if that's how you spell it...) voice, which I think is really hot in chicks.

14. BigBoyPants

BigBoyPants Member

I agree. She could talk dirty to me anyday.

15. kjhippielove88

kjhippielove88 color + rhyme

she was gorgeous before she lost all that weight and everything
    i loved her when she looked like this:
    [​IMG]

16. WWKCD729

WWKCD729 Member

^good god...that is hotttttttttt

17. kjhippielove88

kjhippielove88 color + rhyme

^yup and a lot hotter than
    [​IMG]