Linda Goodman's Sun Signs

Discussion in 'Astrology' started by thoughtless_wanderer, May 28, 2004.

1. thoughtless_wanderer

thoughtless_wanderer Member

Has anyone else read Linda Goodman's book on Sun Signs? She is by far the most perceptive and intimate astrologer that I have yet to come across and I found her book to be eerily on the money. I would highly suggest it to anyone who wants to learn more about the personality behind the signs.

2. Thethirdbenjamin

Thethirdbenjamin Member

But i found the book was hillariously accurate, i read my sign and the descriptions and i was just laughing.

I thought it was funny how she made it seam as if i'm a 100 tool gadget as well as how she said the gem teen male will drive the car a little to fast.

Which is true.

3. ichigo_fizz

ichigo_fizz Member

her book was the first book i read about Astrology! it was the only book the school library had on Astrology too. ^_^;;; it was great though. it was very informative especially for an amature such as myself (and at the time, i was pretty clueless otherwise). i would've loved to buy it or one of her books but ... meh. the only thing my wallet is collecting is dust. *frown*

4. Spinner

Spinner Member

Read it
    Good book.
    I forgot what she said about scorpios.

5. MoonlightSilver

MoonlightSilver Member

I'm an Aries. She got almost everything about me correct, even scary details. I like to look at the book when I first get to know somebody and see if what she says is right or if I just haven't noticed something about somebody yet.

6. Terelda

Terelda Member

Yes, she is amazing!!

I recommend Star Signs by her, it's even better than Sun Signs....

7. Thethirdbenjamin

Thethirdbenjamin Member

apperently she was an aries, so she was almost depicating yerself,

I have one question thought, under the "gemini employee" she mentioned teaming up an aries with a gemini on a project, i never tried this out before but what are the odds that the two sign can accomplish.

8. MoonlightSilver

MoonlightSilver Member

I don't really know about that. I haven't read the employee and boss parts yet because it doesn't really apply to me that much. It could be an interesting match. What did she say would be good about it?

9. Thethirdbenjamin

Thethirdbenjamin Member

Basicly one of the two whould end up with a million dollar idea, whatever that means???

I've worked with aries girls before, but not on a particular project

10. dangermoose

dangermoose Is a daddy

i have an original 1968 hardcover copy of this book. by far the best astrology book i've ever read...i was actually looking for an online copy to show a friend when i came across this thread on google! neat stuff.

oh my god, i actually found an online copy for anyone who wants to read it!!!

http://mizian.com.ne.kr/englishwiz/library/names/zodiac/contents.htm

sweeeeeet :)

11. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

i would also recommend "born on a bad day." i can't remember who wrote it, but it'll give you the other side of the signs, the bad part. helpful when dealing with relationships in difficulty.

12. inwonderland27

inwonderland27 Member

Goodman, is a very good astrologer...'Star Signs' was much fab as well...but different.