Like to Surf Net when Drunk/Stoned?

Discussion in 'Computers and The Internet' started by al-Hallaj Kabir Ali, Apr 4, 2007.

1. al-Hallaj Kabir Ali

al-Hallaj Kabir Ali Member

I used to love to surf the Net drunk. I made lots of enemies in Groups and/or Forums. But, the cool thing was, I made lots of friends!

2. DestroyedLED

DestroyedLED Member

YEAH i love the internet! its especially entertaining under the influence. i like going on search engines and just entering crazy word combos and seeing what i come out with, sometimes you can find cool bands and stuff. its all about word combos, like SUPER NINJA FIGHT. or HAMMER AXE KNIFE. or GARGANTUAN FLY EATER.

3. smoove

smoove Member

nearly always stoned............keeping track of what im doing can be a bit of a head twister

4. dudenamedrob

dudenamedrob peace lily

constantly...........i'm always either puffin a nugget or drinking a good drink, though I don't enjoy getting "drunk". Ever tried surfing the net when your railed out of your gourd (coca)??? If you can sit still long enough that is some loco shit homeboy.

5. sentient

sentient Senior Member

I never go the net when I have taken alcohol.
    Now I know why some people post a load of donkey honk in the politics forums

6. midnite702toker

midnite702toker Member

Some of my best times are sitting at my computer torched, on these forums, seeing funny videos and whatever. I love you guys....seriously.

7. ItzJessI3itch

ItzJessI3itch Banned

That's one of the funnest things to do when messed up... other then call people... get online and piss people off... lol I love it, it's grand.