Like Father, Like Daughter

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Pressed_Rat, Jan 19, 2005.

1. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Those Bushes are such funny people.

2. Co0kiezGurl

Co0kiezGurl Banned

LOL dumbasses

3. scarlettchasingroses

scarlettchasingroses strawberry tart

george looks more at ease doing it than jenna....(that's her name, right?)....

just more proof that george himself is the axis of evil....

4. tom

tom Member

Was just about to post that photo. Glad I'm not the only one who noticed it. They have it plastered on the fox news site

5. Revenant Phantasm

Revenant Phantasm Member

What does it have to do with it? btw pressed with your accusations of the whole govt being satanic, i was at the churt of satan website (official they say) and they seem to have some good principals.

6. airforcedrew

airforcedrew Banned

that means "i love you" in sign language, really.
    His wife does it too
    (im sure they are too dumb to realize that the thumb needs to be further extended, or maybe thats "texan sign language." He prolly slurs with his hands too.)

The sign of the devil literally has been perverted overtime anyways. Im sure bush is too dumb to realise what he is doing. Plus its with your left hand, and you have to point it at someone.

7. element7

element7 Random fool

Ha ha. It means 'hook em horns', it's a UT thing. They were doing that too today as the UT marching band passed by the kings bunker.

8. airforcedrew

airforcedrew Banned

Thanks for clearing that up.
    Too many people are uniformed on this.

9. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

That's not what it means, because it would be with both hands, and the plams would be facing in, not out. Besides, Bush did not even attend UT, nor did the other political and elite figures who have been photographed doing the same gesture over the years, whether it be Clinton, Queen Margaret of England, Prince William or Dan Quayle.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

I know it's also the sign language for "love." But how come I never see any regular people using that sign? Seems a bit.... strange to see only the elites using it.

http://www.infowars.com/print/Secret_societies/in_your_face.htm

10. element7

element7 Random fool

Regardless of whether or not the king attended UT it's common knowledge in Tejas. Hell, your local Pilgrims workers wave it around at UT/ OK weekend all the damn time. Yes, it also means "I Love You" in sign language though 'spoken' in a far different context. The whole devil thing, well, let some LaVeyan come on here and explain it.

btw, the both hands thing has been simplified, as annoying as it is.

crap, I keep editing this but it's better than some triple post: Rat seems like an info hound. If you can dig up the origin of 'Hookl Em' Horns' you might have something.

11. element7

element7 Random fool

Ah fug it, the UT Alumni range all over the world. It's a respected school with far reaching influence. The question really is how far does this sign deviate from sign language, and how closely is it relative to metaphysical techniques in the Satanist tradition? As far as sign language and Satanism, body posture, facial expression, and conveyed inuendo would play a huge role in seperating the two. Most anybody can spot the common idiot propping up some dumb hand signal but it can be identified beyond that if need be. Specifics would be great.

12. Co0kiezGurl

Co0kiezGurl Banned

Geez...I just think it's funny cause it's widely known as the sign of the devil.

Oh, and in that pic of Clinton, he is doing the "I love you" sign. His thumb is actually sticking out. It's different.

13. Eugene

Eugene Senior Member

First thing i thought of:
    [​IMG]

Where are the pictures of world leaders giving weezer signs, or aren't they illuminati.

14. green_thumb

green_thumb kill your T.V.

I see a lot of celebrities making that sign. I don't know for sure what it means, but it looks dumb just like any other celebrity fad.

15. kitty fabulous

kitty fabulous smoked tofu

as a pagan i find this thread to be a bit offensive.

"sign of the devil", my ass.

although somehow i doubt they're saluting Pan, either.:rolleyes:

btw, the sign for "i love you" does in fact have the thumb extended. it's the combined finger-spelling signs for the letters I, L, & Y.

16. Co0kiezGurl

Co0kiezGurl Banned

Well it is widely known as the sign of the devil. Y'know...metalheads liked to do that to piss people off and look "badass" and it grew from there as something that just sort of means "rock on" lol. Regardless of whether it's the sign of the devil, whether they're saluting Pan, or whether they're saying "rock on", it's funny. It's especially funny to think that they might actually mean to be doing the "i love you" sign and instead are doing this sign for all things that have nothing to do with "i love you" lol.

17. airforcedrew

airforcedrew Banned

I Emailed my mom the pic (shes an interpretor for the hearing impaired.) And she was baffled by it.

18. kitty fabulous

believe me i am well aware of the popular misconceptions regarding the horned hand, the pentagram, the word "witchcraft" and paganism in general. whatever. :rolleyes:

19. Co0kiezGurl

Co0kiezGurl Banned

I hope you're not offended by me bringing that up. Some things just get screwed up over time,.... can't help that....like the word gay....used to mean happy...then meant homosexual for some reason and was seen as insulting...and now it means "stupid" for some reason as well. Who the hell knows why, it just happens. While I never was really pagan, I certainly took quite an interest in it and am in no way trying to offend anyone. I'm just saying...with that being widely known as what it is widely known as, for Bush and fam to do it is funny. If it offends you that I find it funny, I'm ... well I'm sorry you're offended, but I still find it funny.

20. kitty fabulous

no, i'm not offended that you find it funny. i'd probably find it funnier if it didn't get so tiring - and more than a little ironic, since bush started off his first term by declaring that witchcraft was not a religion in response to the incidents involving pagans in the military. it's just that the whole devil thing gets a little old, after awhile, that's all.

hey, matt, are we ever going out for that beer, or do i have to get "voodoo" on your ass? :p pm me dammit.