lightbulb vaporizer

Discussion in 'Marijuana' started by zacky_gt, Jan 22, 2005.

  1. zacky_gt

    zacky_gt Member

    isnt that like unhealthy 2 use cos of the aregon (sp?) gas in there ?
     
  2. TrippinBTM

    TrippinBTM Ramblin' Man

    When you open the bulb, the gas escapes and is replaced by air. and since you're supposed to wash it out, the water you fill it with pushes out any remaining gas, as well as washing the sides.
     
  3. zacky_gt

    zacky_gt Member

    but i can still smell gas wehn ive even washed it 10 times
     
  4. Willy_Wonka_27

    Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

    than i think u have a gas leak somewhere in your house
     
  5. EllisDTripp

    EllisDTripp Green Secessionist

    Argon is nontoxic, and has no odor. And it dissipates as soon as the bulb is opened.

    Are you using a frosted (glass looks white rather than clear) bulb? I wouldn't use a frosted bulb unless you scrub the internal coating off to clear glass. And NEVER use a fluorescent bulb! They contain mercury vapor, and the internal phosphor coating is also toxic.

    Bulb glass is real thin, and likely to crack when heated in one concentrated spot.
     

Share This Page


  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice