Light issue

Discussion in 'Cannabis Pests and Problems' started by Alien OG, Sep 25, 2012.

1. Alien OG

Alien OG Guest

So I'm roughly 6 weeks into flower. On 12/12. light went off this afternoon as planned. 5hrs later I needed a fan so had to unplug the timer (no real issue as its lights out time) I plugged the timer back in and went about my day. 4hrs later I back in room & spotted light coming from tent so i turned them off straight away & tested the timer to find its on permanently (timers knackered) new timer in place

what light/dark settings should I now use, the old settings or new settings based on today's Araghhhh?

12:30 light off for 12hrs
    17:30 light on
    21:30 I discover & turn light off & reset the timer to come now at new time of 09:30. Is this correct

HELP!!

2. Rocklobster

Rocklobster Senior Member

i would go for the original times by giving em an extra period of dark especially if its the cooler part of the day and or the cheaper electric times.
    was it a digital timer sometimes you need to reset them and or cycle through the on off a few times by pressing the auto or timer button.

3. deleted

deleted Visitor

if it screwed up the time for a day,, dont worry about it.. just put it back to 12/12.. the pins should be directly across from each other. .