Life does not have a reset button.

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Unknown American, Jan 17, 2009.

1. Unknown American

Unknown American Rogue Capitalist

2. Xac

Xac Visitor

A reset button would be pretty hardcore (or as lame american teens seem to be saying now days "kore") but a few save files would be nice :D

3. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

I'm kind of glad...I wasted way too many years of my life to have to go back and do it again. And I had some really bad mental problems when I was a kid...I really don't miss that, lol.

4. Dave_techie

Dave_techie I call Sheniangans

I'd take a new game+ feature a la chrono trigger.

5. Xac

Xac Visitor

I'm one of those guys that had too much fun as a teen to let go of it :( so i defiantley can think of some times id love to go back and enjoy again.... and again... and again... and so forth.

6. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Senior Member

me too dude, not something i ever wanna live through again, however i'm glad that i did live through them because if i hadn't then i wouldn't be who i am today, not that that's much to brag about but it's better than who i was back then:D

7. WanderingSoul

WanderingSoul Free

Sometimes I wish life had an undo button. Or an opt out one.

8. Xac

Xac Visitor

Dont sell yourself short, people who go through hard stuff and get through it completely are usually much more deep and interesting people and often have a better sense of humour IMHO.

9. Xac

Xac Visitor

When i was a kid, i always wanted to be able to go back in time... so i could win lotto, undo any stuff i regreted and if i wanted to act like an asshole i could let loose and go back, also in my mind, if i died and had this power, death would ask me if i wanted to keep going, or go back in time :D

10. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i forgot to hold down reset last time i powered down my life; none of my progress got saved... :(

11. Xac

Xac Visitor

Oooh Damn!

12. Dave_techie

Dave_techie I call Sheniangans

new game plus, keep all of my knowledge, and experience, who I am, and start from scratch, with the option to manipulate the timestream so I would not lose the good things in my life (like, get my old cat to the vet sooner, but also be able to get my present cats)

I'd be a three year old with the knowledge of a reasonably intelligent 22 year old, I'd get skipped ahead to college, get a degree in aerospace technology before I was 12, get a job at nasa, or lockheed martin, and retire at thirty.

13. Unknown American

Unknown American Rogue Capitalist

It is not really like I would actually reset my life.

But sometimes I perplex myself about the situations I get into,

Now I just wounder what total nonsense is next.;)

14. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

I wouldnt want a reset....but a rewind or slow-mo button would be great

15. dd3stp233

dd3stp233 -=--=--=-

Some types of strokes can give you a sorta mental reset.

16. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

Oh don't get me wrong, my adolescence/teen years were some of the best of my life, even the teenage angst days (in fact, those were my favorites), but as far as going back to infancy and starting fresh...no way. Being a little kid was really hard. I had a wonderful home life, don't get me wrong...and I'd love to have those who've left my life again. But if I didn't have the bad shit, I wouldn't be me, and I'm sorry, but I kick way too much ass to be anyone else.

17. Xac

Xac Visitor

Dont be sorry, you already know i wuv woo :willy_nilly: