Life after logout: What are you doing today?

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by Ash_Freakstreet, Jan 24, 2005.

1. Ash_Freakstreet

Ash_Freakstreet Hmm.... GROOVY!

Me: Going to my classes.... :(

:D

2. prism

prism :o

so am I ...

3. carsick

carsick Member

handing in a job application for a job i dont want

4. clockworkorangeagain

clockworkorangeagain femme fatale

i am going to bed soon...still totally fucked up from the Big Day Out yesterday....

5. squawkers7

squawkers7 radical rebel

well I got home about midnight last night and I still haven't gone to bed. But I need to go hang up the laundry & clean up the kitchen. I leave the computer on just in case I get a yahoo IM... with the volume up I will be able to hear the IM messeges pop up from the kitchen.
    I don't leave for work till 2pm.

6. puddin

puddin Banned

Was it good? Im goin to the melbourne one on sunday.

7. loveflower

loveflower Senior Member

ooh working on homeschool work, hopefully making a new skirt with my grandma, possibly going shopping to some thrift stores cause i am down to about 2 pairs of pants and about 3 shirts :D

aaaand.. i wanna COOK something! AND bake :H :D

8. Lucifer Sam

Lucifer Sam Vegetable Man

I think I'm going out for some breakfast, then I need to read a bunch for school and such. Plus I have to write a few essays. Fun...

9. Ellied

Ellied Senior Member

im gonna wash my hair and clean my room and probably watch a dvd
    woohoo! what an exciting life i lead huh

10. prism

prism :o

I think I'll type......something.

11. KozmicBlue

KozmicBlue Senior Member

I had one lecture this morning, then I went to town, bought some stuff, went to a café with a friend, sat there for a while, went to buy some food, came home, am now sitting in front of the computer and replying to this thread... soon I'll make some coffee and then should start reading some stuff for this essay I have to write this weekend. I probably procrastinate with the reading and end up doing something completely useless instead. Ahhh well...

12. soulrebel51

soulrebel51 i's a folkie.

I'm going to be playing guitar, and writing, and downloading music, and burning cd's, and maybe I'll go tan, it's sunny out...I wish I could go somewhere.................................................................... bah.

And then when the day's done I'll prolly talk on the phone and then sleep.

13. lover/young_peace

lover/young_peace Senior Member

With the day I have left, I'm going to destroy my emotional stability, then build it back up. I'm going to throw things, then restore them to order. After that, I think I'll have an epiphany. Quick break for a sandwich. Then, poetry/guitar... then I'm going to kick, scream, and pull my hair out until I find my opera CDs. I'll listen to them, along with traditional monastary chants while I write/have a bath (I feel like writing about canibalism today :eek: ) . Then, I'll read a book, masturbate to my own picture and/or the United States Constitution, and go to bed.

Same as every day.

14. rhasta.penguin

rhasta.penguin No more hippy...ugh

well i just got out of school...and i hav no idea what i want to do. I sort of feel like being a vegetable until bed time, just laying down on the floor and think...

i might play guitar...but im in the worst rut i have ever encountered...and just as i got my new guitar :(

15. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

I'm probably going to............ Go do stuff.... Yeah I don't know, I don't like definite plans. :D

16. clockworkorangeagain

clockworkorangeagain femme fatale

haha even though line up wasw better last yr i had so much more fun this year... beastie's were ok..but i am not their biggest fan..chem bros was so damned packed! system was slower than i expected, but my fave was concord dawn! they are so awesome and totally worth checking out! The motor cross shit was so fucking cool and the vibe was just unreal.... yeah i am so jelous of myself.. haha!
    i heard melbourne might be on it's way out cos they are losin their grounds or some shit! ,might be the last, eh?

17. wastingthedawn

wastingthedawn *~Pure Light~*

I'm going to listen to music...then turn off the music I'm listening to and make some music of my own for awhile...then when I've done that for a long time i'll probley put the other stuff back on...and somewhere in all that I have to shovel the driveway, study for my sociology exam, and clean my house...and then maybe one of the friends will hang out with me or go get coffee??? or maybe I'll make another dread on my friend sarah's head...

It's morning, anything could happen I guess....

18. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

work. hope it aint too busy.