Lidocaine + Psuedoephedrine

Discussion in 'Drug Chemistry' started by Ameow, Oct 18, 2010.

1. Ameow

Ameow Guest

I just read somewhere that you can make a substance that would pass for cocaine if you mix Lidocaine and Psuedoephedrine toghether. (Specifically, remove the coating from the Sudafed and 2 parts Lidocaine for every one part Sudafed, cut with a little powdered sugar to get rid of the bad taste of the lidocaine, pack into a pattie form, dry it with a hair dryer for a bit).

Anyone ever try this?

2. l3e57M4N

l3e57M4N Member

You should be shot.. I'm sorry but nobody on this forum is going to knowingly help you try and make some cheap cocaine imitation so you can get shot/stabbed by some pissed off coke addict (which as stated above, I wouldn't really mind). Go to Columbia and buy cheap blow and export it here. That way your not ripping off a bunch of people and you can still make your quick buck... I honestly cant put to words how much this thread angered me. I don't use cocaine, and probably never will, but I am a man who greatly values quality and purity of the substances that I do choose to do, and I am wholeheartedly against cutting drugs of any sort, let alone trying to make some fucked up imitation too pass off as cocaine, I assure you, if you try this, you are going to piss off a lot of VERY angry coke fiends.

3. shermin

shermin Bazooka Tooth

to answer your question, this stuff will not hit like coke would, but it may give some highschool kids a mild placeblo effect due to numming of the sinuses.

caffeine would probably be a better choice than the PE, but it's a terrible idea anyhow.

you should NEVER misrepresent any drugs, under any circumstances. if you made some for yourself, it would be one thing, but it doesn't seem to be your intention.