Liars!!!

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by hiro, Dec 30, 2004.

1. fulmah

fulmah Chaser of Muses

yeah, don't take headache stuff everytime you get a headache. the doc will just tell you your getting rebound headaches when the medicine clears your system and tell you to stop taking it. If it's a doc prescribed medicine, keep taking it till your doc tells you to stop. There's a really good vitamin to take too that's helps alot of people... b12 I think... could be wrong though.

2. hiro

hiro pursue it

Unfortunetly I have to take metaformin for the rest of my life. I don't like medicine much anyway so not taking it is easy :p

3. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

yeah, it's B12 but i heard all the B vitamins can help *but esp. b12

in any case, i used to take A LOT of headache medicine and pretty much stopped and i do get less headaches now that i dont usually take stuff.

4. Sunnie

Sunnie Jes-Jes

If your mom has had a brain tumour, that can very well explain why she lied to you.
    Brain tumours can change your personality entirely. Or make you do things you would have never done before getting sick(ie.being really rude and mean to your best friends for no reason, swearing lots, change of habits).
    Which makes a lot of sense when you think about it.

5. hiro

hiro pursue it

Yeah this is true.... maybe she had the tumor for a long time and didn't notice until I was in the 8th grade?

6. hiro

hiro pursue it

I love you too.

7. antithesis

antithesis Hello

You are definitely a forgiving person Emily and that is great. So many people hold grudges.

I am having the same problem with headaches and weird vision things. I also think that I just need glasses, so hopefully that is all that it is for both of us.