Liars!!!

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by hiro, Dec 30, 2004.

1. hiro

hiro pursue it

About a year ago I found out that my mom lied about me having luekmia. I read what Marie said about her friend Brian and thought about how I supposedly had it. How coudl you lie about something as serious as this? My mom and I have mended things and sometimes I get angry but remember she is... the only one I truly have that cares unconditionally for me and my bro. Anyway last night I told my boyfriend about this headaches I have been having along with this like wierd flashy eye shit and he thinks it is serious because my mom had a brain tumor and they tend to be somewhat hereditary... anyway I only think I need glasses.

Thanks for letting me vent the shit about lies and hurting the ones who care the most about you.

2. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

i was worried about my headaches too... but i am fine. and i get WEIRD headaches. if you get your eyes tested, they can sometimes check it if it is something in the brain....

and if you're still worried, you can get a CAT scan (which i did).

and that is really cool that you have forgiven your mom.... even though that is really messed up what she did to you.

3. hiro

hiro pursue it

I guess I realized that life is short and hers is even shorter for me to hurt her by not being her daughter I am more so the petty one. She is a wonderful person though. I am not worried about the headaches they just hurt and I get like two a day. I have one now but try to keep busy to stop thinking about the pain.

4. interval_illusion

hmmm... sometimes i really wonder about headaches though. like, i know i am fine but i get headaches a lot. i dont know if mine are caused by stress or food or what... i really wish i could figure it out so maybe they would stop. do you know what causes yours?

anyways, that is a really mature and healthy way that you have dealt with the situation. :)

5. hiro

hiro pursue it

Thanks interval. Well I thought it was blood sugar seeing as I take insulin but it isn't that. It can't be stress because I am not stressed.... really I have no idea. I know though my vision is fine. Ben is freaking me out thought saying it could be this or it could be that.

6. matthew

matthew Almost sexy

I had a cat scan , because i was getting headaches... i had stopped wearing glasses years ago.. Turned out my eyes were not running at the same angle with each other .. so although my vision was ok.. the fact i had to realy 'think' about loking at things , so things did not appear blurred. (to me it was normal) .. this little bit of extra thought was giving me headaches... they said i should rest my eyes and learn to sleep a bit more.. worked as well.

go visit you doctor

7. hiro

hiro pursue it

I love sleep. I am not deprived of that ;) I do know that these wierd flashes of white light are in/ on my left eye only.

8. matthew

matthew Almost sexy

God might be trying to contact you .. or something like that.

9. hiro

hiro pursue it

Haha. Thanks for that laugh.

10. KozmicBlue

KozmicBlue Senior Member

It sounds a bit like migraine, Hiro. Definitely go and see a doctor... then you won't have to worry about it anymore. :)

11. interval_illusion

even though my cat scan was fine i might go see a neurologist.. that's what the doctor at the hospital suggested that i do.

12. hiro

hiro pursue it

If it is a migraine.... is it possible to get this many? What the hell is a migraine anyway?

13. interval_illusion

blood vessels restriction in the brain or something. usually occurs in one side of the head but NOT always.

14. matthew

matthew Almost sexy

I had a trapped nerve in my arm , worried myself about it ... went to see a doctor.. he said it was a text book case .. i went 'phew' .. when some one relieves your worries it helps.

migraines .. . i know , but not enough

15. hiro

hiro pursue it

I use to have horrible headaches about two years ago and when to a neurologist and have all kinds of tests they never trully figured it out they thought it was because I was in an accident (car) but I got them before!!

16. matthew

matthew Almost sexy

mine was a while ago... i still think i need more help.. but thats another story

17. hiro

hiro pursue it

Tis' true Matt.

18. fulmah

fulmah Chaser of Muses

Start keeping a headache diary, and don't take any medicine whatsoever for it. Your doc is probably going to tell you to do both those things anyway, so might as well get a head start.

I've only had one migraine. It sucked. My mom used to get them all the time... it took her 15 years of doctors visits and medicine before she found one that works. My ex got them all the time too. Hers turned out to be lies tho... lol...

19. fulmah

fulmah Chaser of Muses

basically correct, as last I heard

20. hiro

hiro pursue it

Well I have to take my metaformin. Do you mean like headache stuff? I don't really but I did the other day because the pain made me cry.