letting a guy cum in you

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by mac1970, Aug 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mac1970

mac1970 Member

hi if you let a guy cum in you can you feel him shoot his load up inside you??

2. jammyjam

jammyjam Member

haha yes :)

Mister Mike and Cmdr76 like this.
  3. OMG yes it is amazing

Jcinalco, jmadre, Mister Mike and 2 others like this.
  4. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

I'd love to experience it. Has to be better than a strap on. Listening to his groans, his breathing getting more labored, his cock getting even bigger, he slams it home and feeling his cock twitch as he shoots his load deep within me.

Damn, it's getting hot in here.

5. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Oh you can feel it and it's an awesome feeling. Our boyfriend (wife & I) is a big cummer too so it's oozing out of me for several hours afterwards.

6. Pantyman75

Pantyman75 a man and his panties

You can feel his dick twitching as he ejaculates and a wet feeling inside your bum

7. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

yes, after 40 years of condoms it's so nice to have guys unloading inside u.....and the nicest is that they don't have to withdraw and can keep right on fucking with that extra lube.....even better if he has a mate or two to add make use of that lube and add more...hehe

Simon :)

8. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

should maybe add that after 40 years I'm now on PrEP which makes it possible.
    simon

Mister Mike and BiMature56 like this.
  9. converted

converted Members

The feeling is simply incredible. A sensory overload. I love how a guy sounds when he climaxes inside of my body. How his body tenses up and he pulls my hips tight to him, arches his back and inseminates me. And then, the best part of it. Feeling his cock pulsing sperm that spreads wet and warm deep inside me.

10. marriedman50

marriedman50 Members

To be honest it is more the knowledge than the actual sensation which is not that different to protected (though I love holding his shaft as he cums inside me) but I also love to feel the cum seep out of me hours afterwards, very sexy

Poplo., Latinperv, amb5734 and 3 others like this.
  11. dd788snipe

dd788snipe Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I would love to experience it.

12. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I'm a swallower and love and crave the taste and sensation of a mans cock cumming into my craving mouth as I savor it, and swallow every bit of his juice as I continue to milk him dry with my mouth knowing I've satisfied his every sexual desire. It's the ULTIMATE to hear a man "grunting" as he pumps him load of cum into your swallowing mouth as he's watching you do so as you continue to orally devour his cock...He's TOTALLY satisfied and I know I provided it for him! Then they tell you..."You suck cock better than my wife does"...OR..."That's the best fucking blow job I've ever had"...OR..."Damn, I'm exhausted...You available regularly?" Damn I love sucking cock and have acquired the skills to do so on a level that most cannot. I love having sex with my wife, always will but we both know I'm a passionate cock sucker and need to do so as regularly as we have sex if not more often and she is just fine with that.

Jcinalco, KC69, joesquid and 5 others like this.
  13. Bobby Barley

Bobby Barley Members

It a wonderful feeling. I came while he filled me up with his cum. It was mind blowing

14. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

A familiar feeling especially when he pushes that baby in as for as he can!

Jcinalco and Lovnflman like this.
  15. LuvCubs

LuvCubs Members

I can't wait to find a guy I trust enough to let him cum inside me. I want to feel that hot explosion while embracing in a deep kiss. Missionary position with lots of eye contact. Mmmm.

16. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....your first is one you will never forget!

Danger88 and LuvCubs like this.
  17. Tinydinkle1970

Tinydinkle1970 Members

Yes it’s amazing, you feel their cock swell, twitch and a warm feeling of the cum flooding your ass. I had one guy who regularly fucked me, when he orgasmed it’ll last for about 20 seconds, the twitching of of cock inside of me that is. A guy who cums loads is best, it’s so nice to feel their cum in you after.

18. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I totally agree, our boyfriend is a heavy cummer and feeling him pumping his big load in my ass is an amazing feeling as he continues to fuck me deep using his cum as lubricant and feeling it oozing out and down my inner thighs. I love it!

DaveTheBiGuy, Poplo., thut and 3 others like this.
  19. BiRob

BiRob Members

Yes, and it feels warm and so sexy.

Uhardrodnme, Happy Guy and LuvCubs like this.
  20. JeffT

JeffT Members

Yes, especially with one guy who always cums really hard with a big load. Always feel his warm cum flooding inside me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.