Lets just all introduce ourselves

Discussion in 'Parenting' started by mrs_eads80, May 17, 2004.

1. mrs_eads80

mrs_eads80 Member

Thought it would be nice to know a little about all the parents who freqent this forum....

I am a 24 year old mom if 2 girls. Rose (step-daughter) is 3 and my daughter Lilly is 18 mths. I live in Mid-Missouri. I really can't say that I am any kind of hippie. But my parents are, so I thought this would be a good place to get info and advice on Parenting, cause thogh I do not consider my self a hippie, I sure did have a good childhood, and wish to raise my children like my parents raised me.

Next....

2. sweetpeace

sweetpeace Member

hi everyone!

i am a 22 year old mommy with 1 daughter, Kaya, who is 4 1/2 and another little one on the way in July.
    I stay at home with Kaya and have been homeschooling her for about a year now. super bright little girl. she really blows my mind some days:)
    i have a wonderful old man to whom i will marry this fall. without him, we wouldn't be able to enjoy this good life and homeschool Kaya.
    we are really excited about the new one coming in July, as it is our first homebirth experience. pregnancy has had its peaks and valleys, but only 2 months to go!
    that's about all for me.........sweetpeace

3. Sage-Phoenix

Sage-Phoenix Imagine

Well hi I'm Sage. I'm not actually a mother but just like hanging out here due to twin obsessions with children/parenting and planning way ahead.

My baby (of sorts) is Branwen Felicity. She was born sometime last July and we adopted her in Febuary this year. She can generally be described as a rabbit. :)

At some point in the future I'd love to have children (four, but I'm not fussy), give them beautiful names and raise them as hippys.

TTFN

Sage

4. RainbowSquidney

RainbowSquidney Member

I'm a mother of two five year old girls, Sydney and Emily. I'm 28 and my husband and I would like 1 more. Probably going to start trying this summer!

I work in an animal hospital and my wonderful husband stays home, for now. He is taking EMT classes and will be working soon.

We have a very happy home! (most of the time;) )

~Peace~

5. Misha

Misha Member

Hi, I'm Misha.

I am 23 years old and a mommy to one little boy name Sasha, he is 10 1/2 months. I currently live in Bronx,NY where my husband is going to medical school. I can't wait until he graduates so we can move to India because this is getting old. I currently stay at home and take care of my little one and find random things to do.

6. Strawberry_Fields_Fo

Strawberry_Fields_Fo RN

I'm Kate and I ain't a mother yet (thank god). I'm planning on waiting until I'm at least 30 and then I'm going to adopt from Africa, since I've always LOVED the idea of being able to have your own kids without the pain of childbirth. I'll probably adopt at least 4, but not if I can't afford it obviously. I'm moving to San Francisco in August and in a few more years plan on moving to Africa, but it's too early to tell now.

Pax,
    Kate

7. Earthy Mama

Earthy Mama Feel my wrath... ;)

I'm Eryn. I'm a 19 year old mom to two beautiful boys. Croix(20 months) and Noah(7 months). I live in PA. I'm not sure what else to add... most people on this board know who I am so I'm not going to go into huge detail, lol. But, you can ask me anything you'd like to know. :)

8. serenity

serenity Member

Hi im a mother of a 3month old girl Arien Jozen im miss eads (baby) sister i live in Florida and work like my sister said are parends were hippys and they rased us with a happy childhood and i hope i can do the same for my kids

9. Applespark

Applespark Ingredients:*Sugar*

I'm Applespark (rosebud) I have a 2 year old boy named Mason. We live with his daddy in a house altogether. :) I am 21 my feance just turned 21. I am a stay at home mom but looking into school soon.

10. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

I'm haha...I have a 15 month old pretty boy named Noah. I got started when I was 17 so that people will think I'm his sister at his graduation. His father was eaten by a kangaroo. One of these days I'm going to get into school so I can be a high school history teacher and never know what it is to live comfortably, unless I have an affair with a rich man, because I will never get married. :)

I like turtles.

I also really want another baby but I don't need one. Please stop me. :)

hannah

11. Maggie Sugar

Maggie Sugar Senior Member

I am Maggie Sugar. I am 42 and the mother of four.
    Sunshine (girl) 18 in a few weeks
    Moon (girl) 15
    Lennon (boy) 12
    and Sage (girl) 4

I am a SAHM as well as a Private Practive Board Certified and Registered Lactation Consultant. I run my practice out of my home, so I can be with my children.

I live with my husband, Bear (40 something) and our pets.

12. sugrmag

sugrmag Uber Nerd

Hi! I have three beautiful girls. One stepdaughter (5) Horizon, and my own Madeline (5) and Virginia (15 months). I'm in South Carolina. I'm a student/stay at home mom. I live with my husband and our gerbil, Ladybug Longtail.

13. MySwt1

MySwt1 Member

hey mama's~~

I'm Carol...mommy to Cassidy, who will be 3 in sept. me, my hubby(john) and Cassidy all live in High Point, NC, but would really like to head west in the future! I stay home with Cassidy and john works...it think this summer we'll be hitting some shows as well as going to all good...great meeting all of you sisters!! Be well!

~§~ Peace ~§~

14. TerrapinRose

TerrapinRose Member

I'm Terrapin,although I'm considering changing my name to Snapdragon... I'm a 38 year old stay-home mom to Kali (10 years) and Xander (almost 16 months). My current hobbies include breastfeeding and wrestling my climbing toddler off the dining room chairs ;) Before Xander I enjoyed sewing,reading,hanging out in this forum,listening to music,meditating,and helping to educate my gifted daughter (she attends public school and also homeschools for subjects they don't offer). We are looking forward to visiting an organic farming commune this summer and hopefully moving there soon. I have a wonderful husband I've been with for 11 years,married for almost 7 of them.

15. Cre

Cre Senior Member

Hi everyone..

I am Cre, mama to three wonderful kids. Casey (boy 11), Indica (girl 5 1/2) and Abigail (girl 18 months). We are expecting our little surpirse baby to join our tribe in November. I am married and totally in love with my soul mate, B. I have known him since I was 12..now 29. Yikes!

I have a store out of our home where I sell my wares and more. I love it because I am able to stay home with my kids.

16. Applespark

Applespark Ingredients:*Sugar*

cre I love your family pics. Beautiful family .

17. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

Those are great pics, Cre....I want a family.. :) Your looks so sweet.

18. Hippie_Muncher

Hippie_Muncher Member

My anme is Jenn I am a 21 (22 in July) mother of 2 children. I have a 25 month old son Named Alexander Michael Keegan and an almost 4 week old Daughter Named Jillian Adah Gabrielle. I am married and totally in love with my other Half Bryan. He is amazing and wonderful!

19. Cre

Cre Senior Member

Thanks you guys. :)

20. morrisonfreak

morrisonfreak Member

Hi, I'm Trina. I'm 24 and have a son, Page, who is almost 10 months. He is GREAT! We live with his daddy, my soul mate, and our rabbit, Bugs. We like to camp, go to shows, play and be a family! :p