Lets here your best and worst experiences

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Bellfire01, May 27, 2006.

1. celtgrrl

celtgrrl batty woman

this is the best (and i can't think of a worst, in a club): i was in a club with a bunch of people i used to work with, mostly guys...i was standing next to this really good looking friend of mine. and this big fat woman wearing an absolutely hideous striped jumpsuit thing walked up to my friend and asked him if he would like a drink...and he said, 'ah...um...she's my girlfriend', and put his arm around me. and i said, 'what? we are not'...and he said...'uh...we just had a fight'...
    after the woman walked away he hissed at me, 'thanks a lot!' and i cracked up.

2. Bellfire01

Bellfire01 I'll say anything

LOL that's a good one.(Except for the big fat part.) Remember big fat = equals human being. ;)

3. May Aizelle

May Aizelle Member

ahaha celtgrl made me think of this pickup line this guy used on me at the coffee shop me and my pals hang out at... so we were at the coffee shop and these guys were kinda sitting diagnally from us and they kept looking at us and what not so we got up and got ready to leave but I had to go to the bathroom first.. and on my way back I had to walk past their table.... and as I walked by the one guy was like "Hey can you do me a favor?" and I stopped and like looked at him hella confused and I was like what and he was like "well my friends and I are having this sort of debate and well how much do you think a polar bear weighs?" and I was like umm no clue and I started to walk away and he was like "enough to break the ice.. hey my names.." hahaha and we talked and they actually wound up hanging out with us a bit haha... it was funny and cute... lol

4. Bellfire01

LOL That's cute! ;)

5. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

the best place I ever met a person was on a site called drunksquids.com , but in the end it was the worst place.

6. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Newbie

Worst: I was born

Best: I will die someday.

7. celtgrrl

celtgrrl batty woman

yeah i know bellfire. it wasn't very nice. however, my friend would not have been as horrified if she hadn't been big. we used to say he looked like somebody from 'friends'--like an actor...really he wouldn't have been seen with somebody as ordinary looking as me

8. Bellfire01

Yeah but instead of putting her down you should have said she was your friend and that he was just (you) meaning him just aren't my type. lol