Lets here your best and worst experiences

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Bellfire01, May 27, 2006.

1. Bellfire01

Bellfire01 I'll say anything

I want to know; as I'm sure everyone that reads or hears stuff like this, about your love life. I'm not getting too nosey and asking for graphic details but I would like to know something about your favorite meeting place and the best and worst experince you have had. Wether it's a night club, a singles bar, or any place you go to meet people. Even if you didn't and someone made an impression on you good or bad please tell us.

Here is an example. It was awhile ago but I remember "going out with the girls" (Something I rarely do and have not done for awhile.) to this strip club.I remember wearing a pretty blouse and a skirt that hit 3 inches above my knees. (I rarely pretty up now lol.) (Yes, I was in a strip club. Little ole straight laced almost puritan me was in the land of naughty watching sexy men dance in little bikini bottoms as horney desperate ladies stuffed them with money.) It was funny and after awhile I was enjoying myself. (Though I didn't talk to touch or give money to the thong committee.) When it was open they openned the club to the men waiting outside. This older man walked in and started hitting on me. He had been drinking not to mention he was probably 30 or 40 years older and I was not amused. He finally tried to corner me but my friend rescued me with "Come on let's go.) This made him back away and I was free to leave.

2. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

3. Bellfire01

First of all the dog sex organss are disturbing me. Secondly, I wanted you to tell me a good or bad tale about meeting someone in your favorite singles place. Like a bar a club etc. Third the dog is really underdressed. lol

4. Bellfire01

I hope that you didn't meet your kids for thefirst time at a single's bar lol.

5. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

My bad on the reason for the thread, will kill it, as for the dog, he loves to let it all hang out, lol

6. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

Problem solved minus the great dog....

7. Bellfire01

I understand that everyone doesn't have a story. I don't have one where I meet a guy and fell in love. Well not in a bar or club anyways lol.

8. Bellfire01

I'm sure somebody on here has an offline life. You can make one up who'd know?

9. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

Im not a club type of guy. I mean I love music but the crowds. I cater to the solitude but more power to ya!

10. Bellfire01

I'm not either but I was hoping someone was so I can hear the stuff to watch out for nowadays lol. I want to take a cruise for my birthday but I may not lol.

11. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

best: first time I had sex (ok, technically second, but they were like 20seconds apart)
    worst
    erm
    I hate dwelling on the shit

12. Bellfire01

Maybe I don't my my posts clear enough for people. I want to know your best and worst experience going to places where single's meet. Does that make a little bit more sense?

13. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

I think its the whole title issue, maybe should have read "Best and Worst of Clubbing" or something like that?

14. May Aizelle

May Aizelle Member

BEST: I was having a hellish day and went into town early before Iwent to work with my brother for some strange reason I ran into all the cheerleaders and got pissed because that was the first year I didnt make the squad... well anyways I wound up running around on the green with my brother, my friend Laurie and my friend Jimmy.. and we wound up stealing the tennis balls off of the tent steaks and throwing them at each other and eventually threw them all in the winkin blinkin and nod fountain on the green... and now about a year leater Jimmy and I are talking ahahahaha and yea umm its pretty cool.. so Id have to say taht was my best kind of? haha.....

worst: my friends and I were at Walmart because thats the cool thing to do nowadays *sarcasm* and I was riding the little quarter operated horse thing right.. and this guy walks by he was pretty cute whatever.. we walked in because someone needed something and I remember I needed a toothbrush because Im obsessive compulsive like that.. well anyways this guy started following us around ahah and when I got my toothbrush he asked me for my number LOL and me being a tard gave it to him.. and then a week later we went out.. we rode around in his car for like 2 hours and he kept trying to touch me.. then I faked a phone call and I suddenly had to get home... and now he stalks me and wont stop calling me LOL....

things like this make me feel like a simple girl hahaha...

15. May Aizelle

May Aizelle Member

so there is a nicer side to you?

16. May Aizelle

May Aizelle Member

I was just thinkign about doing just that :rolleyes:

17. AshtonsMom

AshtonsMom Banned

I have found that the best place to meet singles is to NOT look for singles anywhere you go, and to avoid the worst places to meet singles, which is Clubs and Bars. lol...it's the truth. Here lately, I have met more single by not looking than I would had I actually been looking...and some good-looking ones, and sweet ones too. :D

18. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

That's hot.

19. Bellfire01

Work with me, here is Bellfire's reading class let's start with the basic. A B C D E F G... Now! The question I asked was what was your best and worst experience going to places where single's meet. (Like night clubs bars parties etc.) Who did you find attractive? Is there someone you wish you hadn’t met? Tell us your best date or your worst date.

20. Bellfire01

Somehow I thought this would be more fun. I guess people don't go places to meet people. You here some people date people from online but I guess bars, clubs, and parties are old fashion lol.(Maybe no one is dating.)