Lets blow this joint wide open

Discussion in 'Grow Room Pix and Journals' started by Rocklobster, Aug 11, 2012.

1. Rocklobster

Rocklobster Senior Member

Thought it was about time.
    right this is my christmas smoke so better not mess it up or there will be trouble.
    [​IMG]
    Seeds nirvana 10x wonder woman regs 5x super skunk fems (round pots).

Germinated 7 days ago in damp kitchen towel for 24-30 hours some cracked open and showing root some not then planted in soil with added perlite and vermiculite and a healthy dash of blood fish and bone. Covered pots with layers of bubble wrap and news paper 3-4 days later all popped up.
    [​IMG]

setup 1m long 600mm wide 1.5m high
    400watt lumatek digi ballast
    2x125mm extraction fans 330m3/hr hooked upto a primair fan controller
    1x100mm intake fan 100m3/hr
    dimpled reflective sheeting
    hung desk fan.

[​IMG]
    As you can see state of the art extraction system going on lol.
    [​IMG]

2. FlyingFly

FlyingFly Dickens

I'm jealous.

3. Colimon

Colimon Cheesus Christo

Makes me all warm and fuzzy inside... Or is that a burrito? Either way, sick setup man!

4. Rocklobster

me to of anybody who`s got a working timer at the moment.

must be heat haze certainly is warm bit of a stretch going on.

5. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

knock knock :policeman:

6. Colimon

Colimon Cheesus Christo

I certainly hope it's a sexy police officer...

7. Rocklobster

it's quite alright officer thats just hot air from all my advice on your thermal cam.

8. Rocklobster

its been hot 78-83f in box room temps mostly 79f, forcast for a cooler week ahead though.
    got a few would be duffers one of the skunk fell over propped it up and a few of the others just to be on the safe side.
    would say 1 skunk and 2 ww dont look like there come to much, timer working now just needed clearing and reprograming.
    hoping to get light closer over the next week.

[​IMG]

9. Rocklobster

[​IMG][​IMG]

6 and a bit weeks in and just setting off into bloom, topped and repotted at 4 weeks normal soil mix had some free samples of plant magic granules and veg boost so mixed that in when repotted and have used the boost twice, last 3-4 days been bending the branches down to expose the lower heads. had to give some away as not really got the room to bring on all them plants in this space as you can see i kept the two not so good ones lol silly me eh. set up has changed slightly got one of the fans pushing air in and the other extracting does not make any differents in running temp +6F when all watered creeping up to +8F when getting dry. fan controller is set to 75F and running temps are 75-78F depending on the weather.

Edit note to self must get an air filter for the intake fan when taking air from out side as the floor of set is turning into a bit of an insect grave yard.

10. Rocklobster

Quick up date 3 weeks in bloom. totally piss poor split on the male/female count pulled 4/5males and as usual some of the better looking/growing plants. so here`s the count 3 skunk and 2 wonder woman`s out of the skunk 2 are the wimpy not so good plants that I first spotted and kept. as you can imagine the person I did the split with on my seedling is well stoked.
    had a little drama was in a hurry and watered with some plant food by mistake started to get leaf spotting so flushed plants just over a week ago and have really come on since then.
    on the hole with this grow can say I`ve had better but am committed now both time/cost and end of the day I`m going to get a smoke so not a complete waste of time.

note to self could really do with getting the plants a bit more apart and using the space properly. also need to find time to do some trimming off the pop corn.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Let's dance this mess around.

12. Rocklobster

Just to run through it again. organic soil mixed 4 soil 1 perlite quarter vermiculite with a dash of blood fish and bone. repot at 4 weeks same mix but added plant magic granules have used pm veg boost twice but not since in bloom. have only fed once by mistake but may need to feed in a week or two just to boost the pk levels.

edited. been using liquid seaweed throughout grow.

13. Nyxx

Nyxx HELLO STALKER

Awesome pics Rocklobster :D

14. Rocklobster

Thank you nyxx words like that have rekindled my faith in this grow.

15. Rocklobster

Starting to get normal bottom die back and a touch of this but mostly from bottom up and on one plant though others show signs of starting so me thinks its time to feed, any thoughts?????

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. Rocklobster

Not a good week me poor little plants have taken a back seat due to my 78yr old dad falling off his roof and breaking his hip and me having to living at his. no care just water with 4-7-7 ferts and boy did they need watering a few times as been left to dry out and droop.
    back right not blooming well very lack luster but more genetics. loads of dye back or fert def showing on bottoms of plants now.

note to self wish this bloom was over aint got time for it.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. Rocklobster

popped in for a quick water and boy do they smell good so that cheered me up a little. amazing how you don't notice smell that much when your there all the time.

18. Rocklobster

Have not had time to do anything would of liked to of trimmed pop corn but with running here there and everywhere for dad just no time. Not much bud really but what is there is pretty frosty getting think mainly due to the cold room temp as not been there and heating is turned off.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bottom die back and pop corn shot

[​IMG]

19. babsie

babsie Member

I love watching these seedlings turn into dank smoke

20. Rocklobster

[​IMG]

Just thought zoom this picture so could see how resinous there all getting.

first time in 2 two been there when lights are on temps are 74.1 F lights on 50-64F lights off