let me tell you about a man

Discussion in 'Real Kinky' started by Dom Linda, Apr 26, 2013.

1. Dom Linda

Dom Linda Guest

that I met about 7 years ago, he was quiet and set in his ways after all he was in his early fifties........ little did he know that a whole new world was about to open up for him. For you see Mr.Smith was never introduced to the life style of the rich and anal.......... I have a fetish of fucking men in the ass and doing incredible pleasures of the sexual nature to them and he was perfect....a Virgin!!!!!!!!

In the first three months I had him purchase some toys.. two sex swings one of them is a bungee swing for the outdoors.... a wedge of course for the deep penetrations, and last but not least about 35 different sized dildos and vibrators that I would use on him for total erotic pleasure.

That night I had a bottle of wine and got him just a little bit loosened up and started to play with him, slowly caressing his balls and stroking his cock till it was hard and throbbing..... this is when I knew it was time and I bent him over the wedge and slowly started to insert the first dildo it was only a small on just a few little bumps on it for pleasure. When I heard the moans coming out of him I knew that he was really enjoying what I was doing to him at that point, so of course being me I had to go further and I put on my strap on and placed one of my favorite Doc Johnsons on it ( it really is the best for strap on dildos Doc Johnsons) and I thrust it deep inside him as I| reached around and grab his cock from behind and stroked it while I shoved that big cock deep inside of him.... the moans where whimpers now as he just melted under me and it felt great to feel him turn all control over to me.

Now the best thing is now he is totally mine, he sleeps in a stock-aid at night with his ass in the air for me to have pleasure with anytime that I want, a few spankings and whips before bed time is a calming way to end the day.

just to let you know I have bought him some new toys recently and will let you know just how they work.. one is a cock cage from metal worx and the other is a chasity anal plug I will have pics of that one when it comes in............

good night for now

2. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

the dude bought 35 dildos before he even tried anal?

3. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Yep, they were seeling them in bulk lots - the more you bought, the cheaper they got.

4. nz male

nz male Senior Member

What's the age difference between you & him?
    You sound like the type I'd want to be seduced by.
    When you said he was moaning during his first anal penetration - maybe he was moaning from a bit of pain & not pleasure at first.

5. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

Amazing there is more brand name dropping here than in a Jay Z song. Me suspects a cyber schill.

C/S,
    Rev J

6. You sure, doesnt quite sound like its written by a girl.

The reach around?

7. Dom Linda

Dom Linda Guest

Hello, the name is DOM LINDA and maybe it is you that needs to be locked in a cock cage until you get manners for the opposite gender...... I am probably more woman then you can handle , and how else would you describe some one being fucked from the back and reaching around to grab his cock....... wow now this is why |I have stayed off of these sights and only dealt with live people over the years no one has no respect for any one on here it is supposed to be a place where you can share your pleasures, fantasies and have a great time but then again I guess I am wrong thank you for making up my mind about staying on this site....

Enjoy your life hope that people treat you with the same respect that you give them..................

8. Dom Linda

Dom Linda Guest

I am so sorry if I believe in a product that I use and if you do not like the story then just do not read it.........no need for printing lies or your own stupid idea that I am pushing a product

9. Lol, what, well one things for sure, you sound butcher than i am

10. Jondalar

Jondalar Banned

Go for it, girl!