Lesbians

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by McLeodGanja, Jan 17, 2009.

1. McLeodGanja

McLeodGanja Banned

Oh yay, oh yay, hear yee here all yee fans of lebassiones and Emmerdale Farm, for I bring good news.

It has come to transpire that Debbie Dingle and Jasmine are going to be lezzing it up, it's been on the cards for a while I know, but they are apparently going to go full blown lesbian soon. It's the old story, fall in love with a guy who turns out to be a dodgy violent bastard, kill him, then turn to your best mate for some good old fashioned fanjita worship.

Don't worry all you American, Canadian, and European lesbian and lesbian enthusiasts, for I'm sure the action will appear shortly thereafter on YouTube.

In the meantime, you can make do with Beth Jordache in action here in brookside in the late 80's, the original soapstar teenage lesbian.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZV6mHDuDS4

[​IMG]

2. Jaitaiyai

Jaitaiyai Cianpo di tutti capi

haha lol...

Did you see when there was those three girls that killed Den in Eastenders, I was so disappointed - they made it out like there was an amazing shocking plan and all they had was a contract telling him to leave.

3. McLeodGanja

McLeodGanja Banned

Don't remember that, I remember Den coming back and him being shite, and then getting caught with his pants down on the internet and getting sacked. BUt I don't remember the departure, who killed him again? I might have been in Holland when it happened.

4. nakedtreehugger

nakedtreehugger craaaaaazy

yay for lesbians. although here in the us we have the L word. which is all about lesbians, and contains some serious lesbian action footage. it's a GREAT show. :D

5. Zoomie

Zoomie My mom is dead, ok?

Lesbians are nice people, there are several couples in my Celtic group and some I know in MD. They're fun, when they haven't seen us for a while they run around giving all the guys a package check.

6. nakedtreehugger

zoomie, they do WHAT? i can't imagine ever giving a guy a "package check." ewww.

but it takes all kinds i suppose. :rolleyes:

7. McLeodGanja

McLeodGanja Banned

8. nakedtreehugger

wow. the L word is SO much hotter than him. lol!

9. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Senior Member

it's kinda fun to that to a guy when he doesn't know it's coming, the looks are photorific!

10. nakedtreehugger

am i to understand that this involves touching a guy in his crotch?

yeah. that just does not strike me as a very lesbian thing to do. at least, i sure as hell would not be doing that. gross.

11. McLeodGanja

McLeodGanja Banned

What is a package check then, you mean they ... check you "package"?

12. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Senior Member

typically it's when a girl gropes a guy to check it out then keeps on doing what she's doing

13. nakedtreehugger

that is so not a lesbian thing to do.

14. McLeodGanja

McLeodGanja Banned

It isn't. Those are the antics of what I'd call a cock tease.

15. nakedtreehugger

i can't really see ANY real lesbian doing that. that sounds much more like what a bi girl would do for fun. :rolleyes:

16. Jaitaiyai

Jaitaiyai Cianpo di tutti capi

Uh, you know Zoe, Chrissy and Samantha? They did it, well he attacked Chrissy and then Zoe hit him with the queen vic bust, then zoe thought he killed her but actually it was chrissy. After the other two left she said something to den and he started to attack her again, she bonked him on the head and he was dead. Sam saw but they decided to let zoe think she killed him for ages afterwards.

In my defence, I only remember this cos I saw the eastenders special the other day. :eek:

17. nesta

nesta Banned

LULS 4 realZ

they like....would be at home depot or a rally or out fishing or buying sweater vests instead....the only time a lesbian touches a man is to castrate him lulz

18. nakedtreehugger

are you making fun of me? :(

of course that's not the only reason a lesbian touches a man. but why the hell would you touch his package? that's just... weird.

19. nesta

nesta Banned

no i'm not, i'm just kidding around:p

20. nakedtreehugger

lol, that's waht i thought. just making sure. :)