Lesbian Encounter

Discussion in 'Lesbian' started by Frenchlover, Jun 11, 2014.

1. Frenchlover

Frenchlover Member

Hi. I would like to have a lesbian encounter. Anyone interested? I just found out I like girls too. I particularly love boobs. Seemed weird at first but I am thinking of it too much lately.

2. mishell

mishell Member

Hi........I am always interested in meeting new people.

I sent you a message...

3. Frenchlover

Frenchlover Member

Thanks. I saw your message but no reply button...

4. mishell

mishell Member

Ooops my bad......you need a few more posts and then we can go to PM..

Here would be a good place to start I think.

5. Frenchlover

Frenchlover Member

Ok :) Thanks. I am confused, excited and at the same time scared. I have always been close to girls as friends only but it is only now that I realize I like girls and I mean I want to have an encounter but not really pure sex you know. I want to talk, smell her hair, rub her cheeks, caress her breasts. Actually that's all I want for now. I dont know why it struck me at this age though. I have been trying to keep myself occupied but I just keep seeing boobs in my dreams and how I hunger to see and feel live ones. As I said I feel weird but I kinda like this feeling of discovery.

6. mishell

mishell Member

To feel all of those emotions is normal, and to feel close to your girl friends is not unusual.
    I find it sweet that you want to talk, smell her hair, rub her cheek and feel her breasts and that's all, I like the kissing and cuddling part to a romance as well as those you mentioned
    How old are you....Just be patient, its not a bad thing to see boobs in your dreams, I do it all the time lol:
    You are not weird believe me, a hopeless romantic perhaps, but not weird...

7. Frenchlover

Frenchlover Member

Im 30 now. How about you.

8. mishell

mishell Member

I'm 19........Does my age bother you?

9. Frenchlover

Frenchlover Member

No not at all... i guess im a late bloomer then :p

10. mishell

mishell Member

I see you checked out my profile......what did you think.......do you have any questions.........you can ask me anything you want?

11. Frenchlover

Frenchlover Member

Hi :) When did you find out you were lesbian

12. mishell

mishell Member

That's a good question, right now I am bisexual.......mostly because when I was 17 I had my first sexual experience with a guy, but it was a disaster for me.......since then I have only dated girls who were much older than me, and I felt much more comfortable with them.......right now I am not seeing anyone but my feelings are such that I am sure I will be dating only girls.

13. Frenchlover

Frenchlover Member

Oh I see. What was that which you meant was disaster for you? Did he hurt you?

14. mishell

mishell Member

No.....he didn't hurt me......I thought I was ready for him, it turns out I wasn't........I now realize it was a mistake.....

15. Frenchlover

Frenchlover Member

Oh I see. Did you draw your profile photo?

16. Frenchlover

Frenchlover Member

I like drawing. Mostly dresses, but I can't draw women's faces. It's difficult.

17. Frenchlover

Frenchlover Member

By the way, I dreamed last night, again about the same thing I told you (boobs). Would you want me to tell you about it?

18. mishell

mishell Member

Of course, I would love to hear about it.......You almost have enough posts for us to chat via PM.....I am looking forward to that..

19. mishell

mishell Member

Do you mean the one with the blonde hair.......no I cant draw, but that drawing is a very close likeness of me my blonde hair is a bit shorter than the drawing but it is very close..

20. Frenchlover

Frenchlover Member

Yes. :) I have a lot to talk to you about. I'm really glad you are here to talk to me about this.