Lesbian Chick Obsessed With Me(A Dude)?

Discussion in 'Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, etc.' started by StellarCoon, Aug 5, 2017.

1. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Dr. Professor

Misbehaves for attention, remembers and brings up super tiny things I've mentioned from months ago in arguments, has said stuff like she wishes I were a chick, tries to make a big deal out of little things to argue, goes out of her way to get into bad arguments with me, apologizes, then misbehaves again. Pretends she's the victim when I call her out on her misbehavior.

What's up? A bisexual in denial? Just crazy?

:unsure:

2. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

Maybe bisexual. Maybe in denial. Maybe stop talking to her, lol! Sounds like trying to navigate a minefield.

1 person likes this.
  3. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

Sounds like she needs some dick. :D

3 people like this.
  4. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

I'm jealous. Sounds like fun.

5. morrow

morrow Visitor

She likes you, but is kidding herself, she thinks!!!

2 people like this.
  6. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

What an awesome dilemma to be in

7. StellarCoon

Holy shit it's almost november already. Feels like I posted this last month XD

Yeah. Not good ending. Apologize, misbehave, apologize, misbehave. Eventually, after numerous "let's talk about this" convos I had to tell her to fuck off. Felt like she wanted to tell me something but was too shy/sensative/afraid of rejection, so she chose to act out instead. Sometimes it seemed like she was embarrassed to be thought of as bisexual/straight for some reason. Sad, I liked her too.

8. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

LOLz, sounds like the opposite of what you are assuming, but you dont want to know ;)

Think third party, picks fights with you in front of whom?

9. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I don't know the details but are you sure there was a sexual aspect? People can obsess over/be overly intrigued by other people without. Although it usually does have to do with attraction of course.

10. StellarCoon

Fill me in, no homo.

1 person likes this.
  11. StellarCoon

She mentioned she found me attractive. Sexual? IDK.

12. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

How is she ''misbehaving?'' lol

Why don't you ask her out, and see how she reacts? Then you'd know for sure. ^_^

13. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Sounds like the old well she's showing me attention so she must definitely really want me, yes she totally does so she must want me why else would you talk to me syndrome when in fact she's probably just being friendly.

It's not a improbable situation for a gay girl to have male friends, probably 1/4 or 1/3 my friends are only female, so 70% male friends and mostly who I am with when out aren't actually females. This doesn't mean I'm secretly bisexual or anything, just means I feel comfortable being myself around those people, even if they are male.

2 people like this.
  14. Meliai

Meliai Banned

She may just be a high maintenance friend. I have had female friends in the past who were nonstop drama like that but it didnt mean they were lusting after me lol. Some people are just difficult and feed off the negativity

15. StellarCoon

I see. It's just that part about her telling me she wished I was a girl and following me around unlike any "platonic friends" I've ever had in the past that threw me off a bit.

16. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Life can be so complex.
    A few months ago, I started chatting to a girl who goes out for a short run before bed at the same time as me. She confided in me that she liked seeing me jogging in my leather shorts and it was such a pity that guys who wear then are gay. I enjoy our evening chats and I am now in a situation where I am afraid to break the news to her that I am not gay. I am worried that she will feel deceived that I did not tell her during our first conversation and may also feel less comfortable chatting to me late at night in the deserted unlit streets where we both live. I am not interested in having any sort of sexual relationship with her, simply because I am in a stable relationship already, but the longer her misconception goes on, the more guilty I am starting to feel. I often wonder how many other people have found themselves in a similar type of situation. Life is so bizarre at times.

17. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Sometimes being honestly upfront "sorry, I'm gay" doesn't set any alarm bells off lol. Still people try and flirt. I'm a tomboy, though feminine and so I always get the "wish you were straight" chats.

Meanwhile I think nahhh you don't want me straight. I don't think I'd be a good straight person anyway. :D I don't think I'd make a good male partner even though I cook well and promiscuous, I think, well maybe I don't think... That a man can handle me in a relationship. Not with all my head problems. :d

18. StellarCoon

Nah, she only does it to me. My friends call it flirting.

19. StellarCoon

The only thing I can compare it to is 7th grade flirting. Well no I can't ask her out I'm well past that. I've told her to Fuck off and she has and I'm happier now. I just wanted to post a final update.

20. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

He did say she was female ;)