Legalise Cannabis

Discussion in 'Protest' started by BUKKET_MASTA, Feb 2, 2009.

1. BUKKET_MASTA

BUKKET_MASTA Member

How Many Of You People Think It Should B Legalised

2. dergkyz

dergkyz Member

I'm pretty sure this forum is kind of biased on this subject. But no doubt it should be legalized

3. spirit of the night

spirit of the night Senior Member

I dont smoke anything, but i believe in peoples freedom (to an extent obviously) and legal or not, people are going to smoke it, so why not legalize it?

xxx

4. dixie_pixy

dixie_pixy HighMandi

Educate and Legalize

5. Fingermouse

Fingermouse Helicase

Not the humongous issue a lot of people around here seem to make out it is but yeah legalise

6. bekyboo52

bekyboo52 52~unknown~52

i agree and i love your sig lmao :)

7. Pennyroyal_Tea

Pennyroyal_Tea Member

Wicked sig.

Legalize.

I have only one thing to say to anti-prohibitionists, we the ones who favor legalization. Don't be an ass about it.

There is only one action I see getting us make the man listen. We go before congress, research, studies, affidavits, testimonies, and all the info we need in hand... in suits. Looking, acting, and speaking like we just got a degree from Harvard. We show the man that we are indeed a respectable, just people, to argue would be pointless, and fruitless.

I hear friends telling me "I'm gonna do such-and-such stupid shit to support legalization" I just tell them "Making everyone who sees you think you're an asshole won't help the cause."

The man looks at us all as dirty, stupid, uneducated, foolish hippies.
    Let's show 'em how wrong they are.

8. MrDot

MrDot Senior Member

I actually voted AGAINST legalizing the herb, no I'm not against cannabis but making it illegal helps a little with control I suppose. Plus if it was fullblown legal and sold in shops and what not, where would that put drug dealers? No where, hell how would some of em feed their families? I don't support starvation.

9. RandomOne

RandomOne Member

Just wondering why you would post a poll like this on the hip forums? I mean it won't really be taken into account or likely even read by anyone who has the power to legalize it, and any poll results would be skewed since this forum is pretty pro-marijuana. It's fun to think about I guess?

10. MrDot

MrDot Senior Member

Curiousity I suppose.

11. greenryder

greenryder Member

Legalize, then tax the hell out of it.

12. The Earth

The Earth Om Tare Tutare Ture Svaha

People who say that are so gay... oh no the government legalized weed now I have to pay 7 cents on the dollar extra??? Get over it!!!

I can hear Peter Tosh now... Legaliiiiiized Iiiiitttt.. and I will advertise it.. lol

13. Pennyroyal_Tea

Pennyroyal_Tea Member

One more good point a friend and I were discussing.
    If they legalize, we need to have some control. It'd be cool to go down to the corner store and a by a J, a blunt, or a bag, and some pieces... But not if it's all schwag. All the different grades need to survive. If they legalize, we need input, and the dealers need to be able to get licensed and continue as they do.

Period. If they legalize it and then fuck it up for all of us, they can then screw off and go to hell.

14. greenryder

greenryder Member

I was talking about more than 7 cents on the dollar.

15. earthmother

earthmother senior weirdo

Legalize for personal use, legalize to grow (unlimited amounts). Keep yer stupid laws about transport, sales, DUI and minors if ya want... Because if we could legally grow it and posses it, why would we need to sell, transport, or drive under influence? Just stay home and grow your garden. Smoke it with yer friends if they come to visit, just don't send any home with 'em. They have their own garden anyhow.

Problem solved.

16. shameless_heifer

shameless_heifer Super Moderator

:iagree: I feel that way about it myself, GROW YOUR OWN, stop all the BS that surrounds it and give us our medicine.

They hand out poison pills by the hundreds but we cant have our natural medicine bc the PharmCos can not claim it on a patten so they will not lobby for it to be legalized bc if we had our medicine we would not need theirs.

sh

17. Tsurugi_Oni

Tsurugi_Oni Member

If we legalized, there wouldn't be a need to control it. There would be a mass influx of marijuana, and it would be dirt cheap. People's expectations for marijuana quality would go up, and so suppliers would be forced to sell higher quality products to remain competitive. Suppliers also would be able to supply on a massive scale without worrying about being jailed, and could be very efficient. It's simple economics.

Look at Amsterdam, they only sell the good shit. Not because it's regulated to be that way, because in a competitive industry nobody is going to pay for high prices for bad stuff (unless of course, it's illegal) ^^

18. Rollin24/7

Rollin24/7 Member

legalize it!

19. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

Thats not true, they have different grades of weed there too.

20. individual B

individual B Member

legallise afcourse...

I live in holland and we have legal weed... and there is no trubble at all... but they want to illegalise it in 2011 :( only becouse the other lands do it :'(