Legal synthetic drugs?

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by otb01, Apr 28, 2007.

1. otb01

otb01 Member

Are there any legal synthetic drugs? (In the scope of US + New York City) Where can they be bought?

2. blitz7341

blitz7341 Banned

idk bout availability in ur area but most of the good ones are just hitting their peek in the 2-3 hour range

3. -beatnick

-beatnick Senior Member

2ce, 2ci are legal. 2ce is a powerful trip, whereas 2ci has a more synthetic body high. i live in new york city and i get them sometimes from connecticut.

4. otb01

otb01 Member

You sure those are legal? I heard that they may be analogues.

5. kidsmoke

kidsmoke Member

it's a strange grey area, really.

6. otb01

otb01 Member

Hmmm. I don't see how the DEA gets all insane over drugs that make you not able to move/cause any harm and see things but it doesnt get all insane over drugs which can kill you in an instant or that kill you over time with cancers........

7. otb01

otb01 Member

Ok, well I've narrowed it down to 2C-E and 5-MeO-DMT but now I need to find a cheap, reliable source. At this point it really gets ridiculous.

8. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

good luck with that...took me a few months to get a solid list of suppliers

btw 5meoDMT and 2cE have two completely different types of effects, so dont be expecting any similarities

9. kidsmoke

kidsmoke Member

i guess you could say they both make you "trip."

10. otb01

otb01 Member

Edited

11. kidsmoke

kidsmoke Member

yeah you can do it with 2C-E, which is sorta kinda legal. but i'm not so sure insuffilating is, dig?

12. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

insufflation with 2ce works like a charm...but the pain is equivolent to getting your earsboxed, punched in the face and snorting a fat line of pretzel salt laced with 20 mgs of arsenic...it burns worse then anything youve ever imagined...

Picture putting salt on a slug and watching it melt...now imagine your nose is the slug.

Dont get the wrong idea, i still blast 2ce all the time, the come up usually takes a while orally and you have to use at least twice the amount of substance...come up is a little rough through the nose though, lot of nausea

13. otb01

otb01 Member

Ok, good good. Are there any good legal ones other than 2C-E and 5-MeO-DMT??

14. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

2cb is supposed to be really good...it all depends on your tastes really, i didnt like 5meodmt...trypts arnt my thing. DOC ive heard is the bomb.

15. otb01

otb01 Member

Care to explain DOC a bit? I ignored it at first due to its lack of presence on erowid.

16. uplink

uplink Member

When you say legal... we're assuming you mean not specifically named a Schedule 1 substance, just Schedule 1 by the analogue act. All of these drugs are still definitely illegal.

2C-B, BZP, Foxy Methoxy (5-meo-dipt), AMT, DMT, Psilocin/Psilocybin, and LSD are all specifically named in the list of schedule one substances. Almost everything else you will hear about on these boards is illegal by the analogue act.

There are some legal synthetic drugs listed here:
    http://www.totse.com/en/drugs/otc/drglist.html

I'd double check that though.