Legal issues considering the possession of a vaporizer

Discussion in 'Cannabis Legal and Security Issues' started by joel79, Oct 16, 2010.

1. joel79

joel79 Member

I was just curious, since it eliminates that actual burning factor that every other smoking device has, would a vaporizer that someones used to vaporize weed out of be considered paraphernalia/ could the resin be tested?

I live in Florida by the way.

2. squibbles

squibbles Member

Mmm im not quite sure. But I'm guessing if a cop caught you with it and new what it was he would charge you for paraphernalia. Somewhere down the line on a vaporizer there is most likely going to be residue from tweeds, Unless your cleaning it after every use. But who knows, maybe there isn't any residue. I'd still be willing to bet a cop would try to ticket/arrest you for it.

3. joel79

joel79 Member

Especially in Florida ahaha (Only state with worse weed laws than the federal law sets lol)

Oh welllll, it was worth the thought ahaha

4. Naturalhi

Naturalhi Great hairy ape

Actually, Vapes can be used for tobacco or any herb and spice. The paraphernalia charge would stem from what residues were found in it :>)

5. Rocklobster

Rocklobster Senior Member

would.nt stop them taking it assuming and charging ya think ya'd have to contest it and even then ya lay ya self open to trumped up charges. I'm uk and last time I got done every pipe got taken even ones that had not been used.