Legal Cannabis alternatives?

Discussion in 'Exotic Psychedelic Plants' started by dominos, May 28, 2012.

1. dominos

dominos Member

I'm in Cali and sadly I don't have a dealer. Fuck!!!

I want something that's legal and similar to weed.

I'm not sure if this is the right forum to post this in, but I can't find the legal drug forum. If you can direct me to the right place to post this, it would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks.

2. Colimon

Colimon Cheesus Christo

If you search the cannabis section and this section for but a couple of minutes, you should find information on what you're looking for. If not, a google search would suffice.

3. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

weed is legal in California isn't it? I mean, pretty much legal.

4. Delta 9 The Psychonaut

Delta 9 The Psychonaut Member

Get a medical card, the state of California will be your dealer.

5. Colimon

Colimon Cheesus Christo

That is if he's old enough/qualifies for a card. I've read all the things you could get one for, and I'd imagine it pretty easy if you visited the right green shop. Just go in and ask, I'm sure they're rather friendly. Also, may I ask: How are you not able to find marijuana in CALI? :p

6. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

I smoke the legal blends locally available...some are better than others, none are that similar to weed in my opinion anymore, they used to be much more like marijuana in effects till they started changing the chemicals so often.

Its easy to get weed around here cuz you don't even have to know anyone to get drugs, you just have to walk around where they're slangin' but I don't smoke weed right now cuz i'm trying to get a job and don't wanna have to worry about getting weed out of my system. That's what the legal stuff is for.

7. Colimon

Colimon Cheesus Christo

Also keep in mind that the legal marijuana "alternatives" aren't weed, do not come from weed, and weren't derived from weed. They are synthetic chemicals with little medical research done to know the exact effects they have on the body. Some already report unpleasant side effects when dosing too high. Always be cautious when using a blend with a synthetic canabinoid in it. Take care, love n light.

8. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

I think that help is a little late coming, you know.

Nebulous likes this.
  9. Nebulous

Nebulous Carpe diem

Weed is legal in Cali now, recreational and medicinally (which was legal when this thread was created, even back then they’d hand prescriptions out to anyone who had $60).