Leeds United

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by Willy Blue, Jul 18, 2020.

1. Willy Blue

Willy Blue Senior Member

Back where they belong, so happy.

2. PhilW0404

PhilW0404 Members

As a Villa fan,think we will be passing you the other way

3. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill

Q:How can Leeds United wear White?
    Norman Punched more that he bit, - (Billy and Johnny weren't too far behind him) and big Jack was hardly a Gentleman.
    The overspending and dubious financial conduct that followed, left a lot to be desired and the arrogance of saying "back where they beyond" demeans those clubs which have played by the rules in order to reach what many see as 'the promised (financially wise) land'.
    (Clubs like Newcastle and Sunderland could claim similar status), but in the end - it's on the pitch that matters, if you play well enough, you will achieve.

4. WOLF ANGEL

It will however be interesting to see now that they have attained Premier league status, how long that they will remain

5. Sexwise

Sexwise Members

Leeds United supporter all my life through, good, bad, sad and elation. So happy to see them back in Premier League. Teams I don’t like: Sunderland, West Brom, Manchester United and Cardiff

Willy Blue and mysticblu21 like this.
  6. WOLF ANGEL

So far, so good - it seems that keeping their Manager is a major priority (a lot ot teams watching on)

7. Willy Blue

Willy Blue Senior Member

Looking forward to tonight’s game. Pissed off with sky and refuse to pay £15 to watch so will donate to charity and listen on 5 live.

8. Very Fast Car

Very Fast Car Members

All games are easily available for free. PM me if you want a link (not sure if I'm allowed to post it here?)

9. Willy Blue

Willy Blue Senior Member

Hi VFC, not sure PMs are that secure on here. I think it’s a rip off paying nearly £70 a month then being asked to pay £15 to watch a game. Thanks though, appreciate the offer.

10. WOLF ANGEL

[​IMG]
    1-2-3

mysticblu21 likes this.
  11. Willy Blue

Willy Blue Senior Member

Took them apart. Wow, so impressed.

mysticblu21 likes this.
  12. WOLF ANGEL

Though - Remember - the EPL is a Marathon, not a Sprint