leaving the one you love..

Discussion in 'True Love' started by flyp, Nov 16, 2012.

1. Fred64

Fred64 Members

I was with my xwife for 10 years, we were married for 8 years, I was her third marriage, my first. About 10 months before she left I noticed a slight change in her, fast forward another 4 months it was like she flippped a switch, she started acting strange and became distant, I tried everything I could think of to try to get things back to the way it was. She was just acting so strange,I tried too find out what was going on with her, she claimed she didn’t know, she lied to my face, I came home from work one day to an empty house too a note how our marriage hasn’t been good for a long time, that was news to me. She never said anything about leaving, she just one day left and never looked back left me clean up all the mess and details with the house, after 6 years of being divorced she has she never made an attempt to apologize for anything she did, I came to find out several years ago from a friend of hers I ran into that she had been having an affair for at least 10 months before she left. I was devastated, it it turned out to be for the best. I will never date or get married again though. Obviously there must be something wrong with me I always end up alone.

2. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

No. My ex was a loser and I was falling out of love for the last two years of the relationship and I was figuring out my sexuality at the same time. I didn't want to be with a guy who either blew his load in two seconds or couldn't stay hard, then would ignore me for video games and make me wait on him hand and foot. TMI? Lol short answer, no I've never left anyone that I still loved.