Learning in Japan

Discussion in 'Japan' started by I_like_apples, Jun 15, 2008.

1. I_like_apples

I_like_apples Member

I wonder if there are any Universities in Japan or other places where you can get higher education that is tought in English. Because that would give me a perfect opportunitie to moove there since i could have a 4 year handicap in learning Japanese whilst living there. Thanks in advance :)

2. tat

tat Member

If you'd like to learn Japanese in Japan, you will have to prepare the academic
    fee and the living expense. Of course the travelinf expense.
    I dont know if foreign students can have the part time jobs or they shouldnt.

Thanks for your message to me.

3. I_like_apples

I_like_apples Member

ehh so basicaly if i want to moove there i need to know Japanese or prepare enough money for the time whyle i learn it. Because i hoped that there is education that you can recieve in english not Japanese so i would have time to learn it whyle living there, since i would like to moove there as soon as possible.

4. fountains of nay

fountains of nay Planet Nayhem!

I knew a lot of foreign students whilst living in Japan, but I don't know whether they werre Japanese language students or whether they had English-taught classes.

5. tat

tat Member

When I was at Uni, we had a bunch of non-Japanese students who were taking
    Japanese classes there. And also some students go to some Japanese language schools (like comunity schools). Some goes to graduate schools...Anyway I have known the students from overseas. Once I fell in love with the guy from Hawaii :D
    As for my opinion, most of foreign students dont stay long in Japan, I dont know why thou....most had a few school yrs and for a few months at least. They have learned Japanese by themselves or at schools in their countries, already known some good Japanese in advance, so they seems to learn Japanese quickly in Japan. Living in Japan, surrounded by Japanese ppl(language) are good help when they learn.

6. vietnam travel

vietnam travel Member

My friend has gone to Japan to study. Japan education is very good.