Learn to fuckin' spell!! It's "M-A-S-T-U-R-B-A-T-I-O-N"!!

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by peacefuljeffrey, Jan 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. peacefuljeffrey

peacefuljeffrey Senior Member

For cryin' out fuckin' loud, PAY ATTENTION.

This must be the single most misspelled word used on the hipforums.

M-A-S-T-U-R-B-A-T-I-O-N

Make a fuckin' sticky note and put it on your damned computer monitor if you can't keep it straight! It's not that difficult, people!

-Jeffrey

2. whispers

whispers sweet and sour

3. Professor Jumbo

Professor Jumbo Mr. Smarty Pants

Maybe you could make your sticky note by um . . . oh, nevermind that's pretty disgusting.

4. soulrebel51

soulrebel51 i's a folkie.

hahaha....

It does annoy me too, but man, you need to loosen up. Going thru life angry cannot be fun.

5. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

I swear, you must be hard to be around thinking your so damn perfect. Please get a life... I really REALLY think you need one..
    You really annoy me with your god complex..

6. Claire

Claire Senior Member

i don't think spelling matters... we all know what it means;)

7. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

but Jeffrey likes to think he's God, so ya' know...

8. Hippievixen

Hippievixen Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I am an English major, so typos or misspellings glare at me. I know where you're coming from, PeacefulJeffrey, but you gotz to remember:

It's all good!!!

9. MattInVegas

MattInVegas John Denver Mega-Fan

Oh, look everyone. We have an EXPERT on the subject of jacking off.
    Dude. If you knew how many Teachers we have on these forums...
    We don't need YOU yelling at our younger members about Spelling, and Typographical errors.
    Thank You, and Have a Nice Day. :)

10. MattInVegas

MattInVegas John Denver Mega-Fan

Besides. It has been proven that the human mind can read typos, and mis-spelled words, as long as the frist and lsat letters are in the correct location.
    Someone who HAS that file, please post it?
    Thanks.

11. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

quote: Oh, look everyone. We have an EXPERT on the subject of jacking off.

hahahahahaha

Masturbation?! Never heard of it.

Mastierbatione, now thats a different story.

12. meishka

meishka Grease Munky

thank you so much. i started spelling it wrong when i saw other people speling it wrong and then thought i was wrong. three cheers for masturbation

13. Heat

Heat Smile, it's contagious! :) Lifetime Supporter

Wow and I just thought that it was from typing one handed. ;)

14. peacefuljeffrey

If you think you really know me just because you see the side of me that I post, then you're making a mistake. Do you think I really know you just from seeing what you write on hipforums??

How can you really know whether or not the "angry, god-complex" guy you're seeing is all there is of me? (Hint: you're wrong)

Besides, it's not a "god complex" to simply feel that people are showing their ignorance by not paying attention to what they type. For cripes sake, thousands of people get to read what they wrote... the least they could do is make an effort to not look uneducated and stupid!

I stand by what I said. There's virtually no excuse for the lazy, crappy typing and spelling that people do here.

Look at me -- my typical post contains about seven times the amount of text as most people's posts. Why can't they check their spelling and typing when their posts consist of like three lines?!

Is this the new state of the human mind in modern society? "If you were able to understand what I was getting at, it doesn't matter how many mistakes I made in bringing you to that understanding"?!

-Jeffrey

15. Claire

Claire Senior Member

yes let's give it a big hand:p

sorry couldn't help myself:&

16. peacefuljeffrey

So what I get from what you're telling me is, regardless of the number of teachers we have on the forums, they're not making a difference. If there was any truth to your "we don't need you because of how many teachers we have here to do that job" line, then we wouldn't be seeing all these errors. The evidence is right here before us.

Sure, my post was not "instructive" in the gentlest sense of the word, but can't you all understand that it was a frustration post?!

-Jeffrey

17. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

Hmmm, one whom gets all in a rut on a FORUM about spelling really needs to learn how to relax some. Is it that big of a problem for you? I didnt know we were getting graded for our posts. I just think it is funny, your whole post up there that I quoted. Because it seems to me that you need to take your own advice in the first sentence. By that meaning, I have seen other posts you have posted where you think YOU know someone and you dont. Try not being a hypocrite next time. Good day.

18. Trotsky311

Trotsky311 Supporters HipForums Supporter

here matt:

"I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdgnieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt"

/spelling is hard when you're typing with one hand!

19. Pablo

Pablo Member

thats a good point, i mean i can actually read what you wrote, anyway, whos this being all rude about spelling? I mean im sure theres lots of things you mess up, why the big fuss. I mean you could have put it in a more "I just wanted to tell you way" not a "listen you fuck ups" sort of way

20. kitty fabulous

kitty fabulous smoked tofu

if we're all getting so wrapped up in a discussion about spelling on a sex forum, i think it just stands to show how badly we all need it, whether we spell it correctly or not.:p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.