LEAD SINGER OF PHISH LOOKS LIKE>>

Discussion in 'Music' started by maryjaneguitargurl, Jun 4, 2004.

1. maryjaneguitargurl

maryjaneguitargurl I am just like you.

To me the lead singer of phish looks like the dude off of walker texas ranger.. haha would u agree?? HAHA

2. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

In the eyes of a ranger, the unsuspected stranger, you had better know the truth of wrong from right....

Cause the eyes of the Ranger are upon you...... anything you do he's gonna seeeeeee....

When you're in Texas, look behind you...

Cause that's....where the Ranger's....gonna be....

doo doo doo doo doo doooooooo

*I don't know how I remember that.... I used to sing it when I was a kid.*

3. DiscoDawn

DiscoDawn Members

Oh god.
    My husband watches that show every day. I like it a little little bit, cuz I like cheesiness. But whenever the theme song starts, my hubby sez "Hey look sweetie, your favorite song is on!"
    --
    *vomit*

4. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

I can't watch it anymore! It's like a Cheesepuff Ball... :D I hate that blonde chick that the Ranger guy is married to or whatever.

5. MichaelByrd1967

MichaelByrd1967 Garcia Wannabe

Actually when Phish was musical guest on SNL in 2003, they did a sketch with Jimmy Fallon where he hosts this internet show, and Phish were his guests that day, because his stoner buddy (played by Horatio Sanz), got hit by their van, and he thought that Trey was... dut-duddah-dah!!!!, Chuck Norris!!!!

Ain't that a strange coincedence, unless if that's where you heard that first. :eek:

But actually to me, Trey Anastasio looks somewhat like a cross between Eric Clapton and Jerry Garcia. He gives off that kind of vibe. :D