Laxpro

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by maybejusthappy, May 30, 2004.

1. maybejusthappy

maybejusthappy Member

Does anyone know what this is? What's it do, how long does it last, and how much do you take. I'm not sure if that's how you spell it, either.

2. madboy139

madboy139 Member

lexapro is an antidepressant it doesn't get you high. don't know what else you could be talking about.

3. maybejusthappy

maybejusthappy Member

I was told that if you take a couple and drink a beer, it fucks you up pretty bad. I dunno.

4. sushi=addict

sushi=addict Member

One of my friends takes it for depression (yes . . . it's an antidepressant). He always smokes herb with it and takes more than prescribed . . . he gets really wired, but at the same time he's all zoned and zombied out. Nothing that will get you too fucked up. And, he occasionally suffers from long-lasting hard-ons. From what I've heard, that's not very pleasant(I wouldn't know). I talked with one other guy who had the same problem. I'd stay away from it. Just go smoke some heroin and paint a masterpiece . . . my advice for the day . . . ha ha.