United States of Politics in 2018

Discussion in 'Politics' started by scratcho, Mar 30, 2018.

1. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

The left's affection for diversity doesn't translate into enthusiasm for or tolerance of ideological diversity. "Diverse" is simply a label that means you're not a straight white man. Seriously, I've seen companies that employed black men exclusively describe themselves as "diverse".

machinist and NotMyRealName like this.
  2. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Not all of them. A few on that list advocate for single payer. But I’m not here to seek your approval.

Which corporate alphabet soup channel is your favorite?

Last edited: Apr 18, 2018
  3. 6-eyed shaman

Yeah. I have a white t-shirt that says WHITE MALE in bold black letters that people around here find hilarious.

But my old place of work told me I can’t wear it anymore because I triggered at least 2 people.

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I have a Behemoth shirt that's screams in big bold letters "FEED THE CHRISTIANS TO THE LIONS!" and has St. Christopher getting mauled by lions.

5. NotMyRealName

NotMyRealName Members

LOL. Man we can't build a world where 2 people get triggered. Ya insensitive biggoted bastid. :)

Oh God I probably just triggered a moderator for sarcastic name calling now.

machinist likes this.
  6. mcme

mcme lurker

What would happen if tommorow, the government eliminated all forms of public assistance, medical, welfare etc.? I wonder what that uprising would look like.
    We'll never know because both scenarios are hypothetical and never going to happen. I wonder which would actually become more violent. I think I know.

7. NotMyRealName

NotMyRealName Members

We'd need high capacity mags!!!

8. Kerri

Kerri Members

The fact that both scenarios are never in fact going to happen is exactly why the argument that we need to retain the 2A in order to protect against an over-reaching government is total BS

9. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Odd you threw in medical. Odd question overall really, I'm not sure what it has to do with the 2nd amendment .
    I imagine nursing homes would close down without it. Patients in Medicaid beds would be left to die. ERs would get overwhelmed

Would you encourage them to eat cake?

We already know what happens when poor people get screwed. We've seen it again and again around the world.

Kerri likes this.
  10. mcme

mcme lurker

I was showing how ridiculous one hypothetical situation was by creating an equally silly hypothetical situation. Not actually advocating either.

11. machinist

machinist Banned Lifetime Supporter

Love it.

Can we still make private member groups on HF like we used to?

We need one for people that havent drank the leftist koolaid.

12. 6-eyed shaman

We don’t need a safe space.

I say we stay here out in the open, and spike the soy flavored kool aid :sunglasses:

machinist likes this.
  13. machinist

Soy flavored kool aid lol...

14. NotMyRealName

NotMyRealName Members

I'd miss a lot of entertainment value watching the left spend countless hours digging up a statistic to prove it's not a lie they are telling us. A study done in Venuzuela on a group of Indians found in the mountain regions of the south found they were more healthy if we treated them equally to the Incans found in Peru, proves it would solve our problems in inner city Chicago.

machinist likes this.
  15. Meliai

Meliai Banned

^you guys crack me up how you look down upon people take the time to do actual research and analyze what is factually true in the world

Facts iz soooo hard

16. machinist

One tiny fact that represents a limited snapshot of a tiny slice of the pie from a multifaceted bigger picture, but then leads one to make inferences about the bigger picture neglecting all the other factors.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2018
  17. machinist

Dude you so hit the nail on the head.

Another thing is that its all quantitative data and doesnt account for the qualitative whole bigger picture.

For example San Francisco may look great on paper, but walk down the sidewalk in the mission neighborhood and its literally covered in garbage and sketchy homeless people while rent is $5,000 a month.

Thats the leftist utopia.

18. machinist

I was in SF last September.

Its a shithole.

Dont plan on going back.

19. machinist

That leftist identity is much about facts and science plays in a negative feedback loop that lends them to being so pretentious and condescending.. "oh, look at the stupid deplorable maga hat wearer who just cares about guns and the bible"

newbie-one likes this.
  20. NotMyRealName

NotMyRealName Members

The homeless openly admit they stay there because they have the city provide them with showers, a mail service etc. I listened to one dude say he has been living like this for 10 years and gets upset when the city displaces him so they can clean up the urine, feces, garbage etc. Poor guy has it rough not being able to live in feces.

Meanwhile they spend how much money providing all of this? Somehow this makes sense to them.