laundry room naked.....

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by jonyoungau, Mar 21, 2020.

1. jonyoungau

jonyoungau Members

i once knew someone who's roommate, would go from their apartment down the elevator to the basement to do their washing then when they finish go back up to their apartment all whilst completely naked. she said she encountered some but being that she does it all the time they are use to her by now. My friend said she started this year going with her and she now says she can't wait for laundry night it gives her quite a thrill.

Wonder if anyone else does this or knew/knows someone who does and what their experience is like and other people they see's reactions to it.

2. Mobius_Stripped

Mobius_Stripped Members

I've almost gone down to the laundry room nude several times, as I often forget that I am. But the maintenance guy who lives next to it, with shoulders as big as my head, would kick my bare ass if he caught me. So boxer briefs or a robe will sadly have to do.

jonyoungau likes this.
  3. Biggles_Nude!

Biggles_Nude! Hakuna matata.

I have seen this more common with international backpackers, particularly those from Germany, walking to and from the laundry starkers. It isn't always appreciated in a society that is more and more prudish with every passing year (sometimes every passing minute!!). In outback caravan parks and camping facilities, nobody cares that much -- it is, after all, always hot with uncomfortably warm nights. In the cities though it isn't embraced so affirmatively, but that's where we are at in many places, a dislike for nudity, social or spontaneous, and being all too quick to label naturists as perves and wierdos.

Mobius_Stripped likes this.
  4. bill697cu

bill697cu Members

When I had my first apartment I would do my laundry around 11 PM because of my crazy work schedule. I would go from my 3rd floor apartment to the basement laundry room with just shorts and my basket of clothes. On the way back I would be nude with the empty basket. Only ran into someone once and she didn't say anything and I know she saw me naked.

5. NudeDavid19

NudeDavid19 Banned

I have my own washer and dryer. But I have heard many tales, some true, some a work of fiction, about somebody undressing nude in the laundromat at night.

6. Scarecrow13

Scarecrow13 Members

When I was in college I considered doing this in the middle of the night, but never braved it. I think one time I saw a girl doing it in her underwear but that's about it.

7. *pixy*

*pixy* Member

I guess the op did refer to laundry rooms inside a multi-storey dwelling, not to laundromat. Well I do own a flat in an apartment building, and in the basement it has some parking lots and on the other side storerooms for each appartememt and a common laundry room with separate hookups for each appartement. Not all dwellers use this room, as some have their washers in their flat. But my machine is in there, as my appartement is not so big and i don't want to have the rumbling divice in my appartement (I often wash overnight due to my job). Ok, all the others who live there know I sometimes like to go bare, have seen me this way and don't make a fuss about. So sometimes if it's warm and i feel like of course I also go to and use the laundry room this way. I think it's not a big deal when you know all people you might meet don't have a problem with it.

8. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

Pixy you are so right about this!

9. Mobius_Stripped

Mobius_Stripped Members

I've observed that most of the din of my building dies down around 1am, which is the perfect time to use the laundry room. There aren't that many machines working, so it's hard to get to one during the day.

Finally got the courage to go passed three apartments, down two flights of stairs, through a winding basement corridor to the laundry room, and back, in the nude. Totally doing that again next week.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2020
  10. jonyoungau

jonyoungau Members

woohoo. goodluck

11. Mobius_Stripped

Mobius_Stripped Members

Just received quite the audible 'Harrumph!' from an older woman who caught me in the laundry room in my boxer briefs and a mask. If she thinks that's indecent, she should see me without the mask. :tearsofjoy:

And by 'older woman,' it just now occurred to me that she was probably my age.:flushed:

Scarecrow13 and MasseurNaturel like this.
  12. MasseurNaturel

MasseurNaturel Members

I live on the top floor of a small apartment block only a few storeys high, although I do also have a house elsewhere, but have lived in the apartment more during the recent lockdown. I am friends with everyone in the block and they all know I am a nudist and have no problem with that, no-one is offended although some are more ok with it than others. We all have our own facilities so no ground floor laundry room, but there is a communal area and mail is often left on the ground floor. I don't generally wander around the building naked but if I need to go downstairs I don't bother dressing and neighbours are fine with that, it's not an issue. Sometimes I also drive home naked late at night and walk up through the building or catch the lift naked, my neighbours know what I do and know it's just natural not showing off so are fine with it if they see me, which isn't often.