laundry is a bitch

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Bloody_Kisses, Jan 17, 2005.

1. Bloody_Kisses

Bloody_Kisses Thizzler

i wish i had stuff that could clean itself like in that harry potter movie. that was cool.

2. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

Laundry is a pain in the ass, I have to go across the street to do mine. And I once locked my clothes in there, or this one time someone took out my clothes and threw them on the floor, you bet your ass I was pissed :D

3. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

i dont have to do laundry... i have a slave called a husband. :)

hehe, actually- just kidding. we do it together. and it does suck but we used to have to go to the laundrymat and that sucked REALLY bad!

4. KozmicBlue

KozmicBlue Senior Member

I went to the launderette today and finally managed to wash all my duvet and pillow covers and sheets and stuff... I had so many dirty pairs of them lying in wherever. Now I feel proud of myself. :D

5. Oh So strangE indeeD

Oh So strangE indeeD Member

this is why i love my mommy. Sure, I know how to do laundry. But she always offers to do it for me.

6. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

I haven't seen the Harry Potter movie (because harry Potter is gay) but, I agree. Laundry is THE WORST. I do the sniff and spray, a lot. If it smells good you can wear it, if it smells bad spray deodarant on it first.

7. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

i dont' do laundry, even when i'm at school...thats what good parents are for.