Lasting longer in missionary position tips?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Herrwibi, May 24, 2013.

1. Herrwibi

Herrwibi Guest

I was just wonderin what are the best ways to last longer in missionary, i have no problems lasting when doing doggy style or her on top but when it comes to missionary it doesn't take long before i have to slow down and stop,

Anyone have any useful tips?

Thanks

2. deleted

deleted Visitor

bring her ass up on a pillow .. not much different than doggie. just a matter of physics..

3. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

Try Sets of Nine - eight shallow thrusts 2-3 inches in, and one deep thrust to the hilt, then seven and two and six and three and five and four and four and five, until you are doing nine deep thrusts. Then if you have not cum, stop for 30 seconds with your penis inside her, and then start over again. And again...

4. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Anyone into Marathons lol

5. ariekanibalie

ariekanibalie Member

One way to last longer, if you know you're going to have sex later, is to masturbate before, during the day, so you're not quite as ready to blow at the supreme moment. But that only works if you're younger, plus I do find that first orgasm much more pleasurable than the second, so another way to last longer is, when you get that tingly feeling heralding a climax, pull the fuck out, and beat the head of your cock against her pussy until you've cooled off a bit, then dive back in. I find there's a bit of a ramp you need to get over, like with running, where at first you're like, 'Damn, no way am I gonna keep this up for long', but then once you're past the first ten minutes or so, something in you shifts and you can go on for as long as you'd like to, pretty much. At least that's how it is for me.

6. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Missionary is not one of my favoured positions like it use to be.
    There are far better & more pleasurable ones for sex that allow you to stimulate a female in other sensitive places at the same time. Missionary is ideal for receiving oral sex & you can finger her vagina at the same time.
    Two acts in one & more stimulating for him & her.

7. slapper

slapper Member

take your mind out of wat you are doing eg think about working on a car or bike mechanically or some other hobby eventually you will train your mind and it will become easier over time
    it works for some not all

8. partydelights

partydelights Guest

Practice makes perfect.

So begin by doing rigorous Kegal exercises (Google it) for about 2 to 3 weeks.

Then understand your arousal level and quantify it when masturbating.
    e.g.
    1 = When you just got hard.
    2 to 4 = You feel a little tingling, but still far.
    5 to 6 = You feel high, pre-cum could result. You're yet to climax.

7 to 8 = If you stop now, you can return to 5 or 6; If you continue, you'll go to 9.

9 = Point of no return. You'll explode in few seconds.
    10 = You're done.

After you know your arousal level better, try this:
    When you reach 7 or 8 do the Kegal and suppress yourself. Slow down if needed, but not stop. See if you can go back to 5 or 6.

When you're more confident after about a month of practice, speak with your partner and practice together during intercourse. Women will be glad to know their men try to please them.

Again, when you reach 7 or 8, pull out and rest if you need, otherwise learn to go slower, breath deeply and do the Kegal and see if you can go to 5 or 6.

Good luck.

9. silk896

silk896 Member

Think about your tax return.
    That stops the early flow of semen. 100% guaranteed!