Larger vagina & thinner penis - we can't feel each other! :S

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by laksted, Mar 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. laksted

laksted Member

Hi,

I am a 25 year old girl/woman, who is together with a wonderful man the same age. I am typing, but we are writing this post together. We have been together for two years, and love each other so much!! We are best friends and adore each other!:D :)

He is my soulmate and I am his too, but there is a physical hindrance in the bedroom. No one is in control of what bodies they are given, and for some reason my fiancé got a slim penis and I think I have a very wide set vagina.

We had to wait a little while to have sex, because unfortunately standard condoms are too wide on him, so I had to get on the pill. He told me about his penis size at the very beginning of the relationship, but I was sure it would work out just fine. After all we are about the same height with normal slim bodies, nothing abnormal.

We were way surprised when the moment finally came! My loves' penis AND testicles slid into my vagina with no resistance at all as he made the first push. His scrotum is tight, and the testicles hang right under the penis, but this took us both completely by surprise. We tried to laugh it off but it was very surprising.

He is extremely good at giving me earth shattering orgasms with his mouth, and I can do fellatio on him or use my hands on him, but intercourse is reduced to him being inside of me as we hug, smile and comfort each other, and I make sure to let him know that I love him and vice versa. Even if we don't achieve orgasm by that, it feels romantic and cozy.

But honestly we still would both like to experience full sex with orgasm, so is there any pill/cream/lotion or any sort of technique one or both of us can use? We figure if I get somewhat tighter and he can get a bit wider, there may be enough friction to make it work. I already tried k egels, and he tried pills, but neither worked.

If it is impossible, are there any other suggestions for what can be done sexually?

Thanks very much for reading and we are waiting for your replies.:)

2. sophieclair

sophieclair Senior Member

have you tried doing Kegels with his penis inside your vagina. How often are you doing Kegels? Try doing a hundred each day. I don't know if there is anything to make him wider and you tighter. I think there is a surgery to make the vagina tighter but I'm not 100% on that. Otherwise I don't know maybe talk to the doctor about your problem.

3. toolmaggot

toolmaggot Nuts Go Here.

[​IMG]

4. sarahrei

sarahrei ~Lover~

You need to get on doing those kegels, having lax muscles in your vagina can make issues for giving birth as well. You can't do anything that makes him thicker, but you can make yourself tighter.

5. mizanthrope

mizanthrope Member

I agree with what others are saying, kegals work wonders.

6. His Eden

His Eden Queen of Mean

Sorry that this issue is causing frustrations for you and your man. I agree with the other's about the Kegel's. Pelvic floor exercises are extremely helpful in toning and tightening the vaginal walls. If you aren't sure how to do them (and many women aren't) just use google to find some tips. This isn't suggesting that you are loose, just that Kegel exercises tone vaginal muscles. ;)

Another thing you might want to try is varying angles of penetration. If he has the length, then there are many positions that can enhance his girth. The first one I would suggest is for you to lie on your side with legs closed, and have him enter you from behind. A variation on this is to slowly roll onto your stomach, stopping at the point you stop losing the feeling of friction.

Another possibility is that you may be getting too wet. Crazy as that sounds, it is possible for a woman to get so lubricated that there is a lack of friction/feeling during penetration. Make sure when he first penetrates you to not be dripping wet so that there will be some friction as he enters you.

And finally, only the first few inches of vaginal walls are extremely sensitive. Have him try shallow penetration. Talk to each other, gently guide him with your hands on his hips until you can feel him. If you can't seem find a position that works, there is always the option of one of you slipping a finger inside you alongside his dick (make sure to have smooth, trimmed nails).

It sounds like the two of you have a loving and understanding relationship. Just be patient, and have fun trying different positions. There is something that will make your situation better, the trick is finding it. Enjoy finding that trick together.

7. March of the Meanies

March of the Meanies Member

8. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Get a dick pump.It'll puff him up like a fat toad.

9. Slothguy

Slothguy Member

Just take it up the butt... problem solved.

10. laksted

laksted Member

Wow, thanks a ton for all of the replies!

I don't want to have anal, because of some past experiences which I won't go into detail on here.

About the testicles into the vagina thing - it really happens!!! ,his testicles have an unusual location where they hang very tight and close to the penis and to the front. They are moderate in size, like the nail on my index finger.

His length is OK, we don't want to measure it, but I think it's normal. The issue is with his girth, and more so my width.

March of the Meanies, your post really hurt my fiance, but thanks for replying anyway.

11. ~InTheSky~

~InTheSky~ Member

Sorry, I may have missunderstood that bit but.. his testicals are the same size as your nail on your index finger?!

12. jamaican_youth

jamaican_youth Senior Member

Your only option is to buy a 12" black dildo: you'll have to be doing the fucking from now on. Give him the full nelson.

13. March of the Meanies

March of the Meanies Member

Lol I jest

Tell him no harm intended :hat:

14. sarahrei

sarahrei ~Lover~

Honestly I don't think it's his problem, I think it's yours. You sound to be super loose, get on the kegels no guys like "wide" pussies.

15. Gumby

Gumby Banned

LMAO!
    [​IMG]

16. Gumby

Gumby Banned

HAHAHA! You said she has a big pussy! I think I like you now....

17. Gumby

Gumby Banned

[​IMG]

18. quantum0menace

quantum0menace Member

i understand your frustration:/
    i used to be with this guy, and we had a similar problem.. it was really frustrating, bc the chemistry between us was amazing, just penetrative sex was... well, unsatisfactory..
    we used to experiment with positions - and in some positions everything worked well!
    well, neither of the positions worked for both of us:(

but then again, with another guy i had different problem, he was just too big so that it hurt me...
    so, you never know:)

someone suggested a really good tip - get a dildo. it will spice up things for you:)
    i dont think any pelvic pushes or potions or stuff will change that, if your sizes are just so different that you dont feel each other:(

how was for you with other partners?

19. Rigamarole

Rigamarole Senior Member

"So, is there any tread left on the tires? Or at this point would it be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway?" - Stewie Griffin

20. sarahrei

sarahrei ~Lover~

I have to disagree, OBGYNs tell you to do kegels after you have a child to fix everything back up. If it can fix a baby couchie, it can fix someone with lax muscles.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.