Large blue things killed my entire crop

Discussion in 'Cannabis Pests and Problems' started by Mungo, Nov 7, 2011.

1. Mungo

Mungo Guest

Hey guys....

I was like, at home and stuff, when this swarm of big blue things came crashing through my front door, making loads of noise and stuff.

They swarmed through the house going in and out of everysingle room, then made their way up into my loft, where they destroyed not just all of my plants, but also all of my growing equipment too.

The next thing i knew they were offering me some shiney bracelets, then they took me to some really weird and boring rave clubs. the first one was like a chill out zone. there was no music or anything, and i was the only one in the room, which was really small, and their returns policy is weird, as once we were in the rave club, they took their bracelets back.

Next thing i knew, i was in some sort of high pressure membership area, it was really trippy man... i mean these guys REALLY wanted me to sign up to their shit you know.

After i caved in and signed up, they took me back to the chill out area and left me there for a couple of days, then they took me to their main event arena, but before they did that they gave me my bracelets back again.

I was getting really confused and stuff, but we got into this main part of the club, which was kinda empty, i mean there was only about a dozen people there, and the dj was crap... he was dressed all weird with some long red coat and mad curly white hat... bastards charge me sic grand and then sent me to a dog rough mega rave for two years, full of people with really bad karma.

I think my membership expired though, as they threw me out of the mega rave yesterday morning.

So remember guys, if you're growing some ganj in your loft or spare bedroom, and you notice a swarm of loud, blue shouty things heading your way at like 5 in the morning... RUUUUUUUUUUUN !

2. deleted

deleted Visitor

3. ally_peb

ally_peb Member

Very well written. Glad you are out now though.

4. WerewolfKanuck

WerewolfKanuck Member

Very funny, I needed to read it twice because all I could think about were smurfs...

5. Bolero

Bolero Banned

Priceless.

6. bratgirl

bratgirl Member

Bloody smurfs with hand cuffs. Too bad this can't go viral, you'd be rich!