Ladies, what would you wear?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by *MAMA*, Aug 20, 2013.

1. *MAMA*

*MAMA* Perfectly Imperfect

This Saturday, I'm going with some friends to Reggae on the Rocks all day, then after were going to a dance bar to after party. Would you try to wear something that works for both, or do the classic backseat wardrobe change? I can't think of anything that would work for both, so I'm thinking wardrobe change.

Also, don't tell me it doesn't matter. It matters to me ;).

2. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I would wear something that works for both, personally. I would probably do something like a cute but comfortable skirt, a tank top, and comfortable sandals that also look a little dressy. A simple outfit like that can really be dressed up with jewelry and other accessories.

3. Mike Suicide

Mike Suicide Sweet and Tender Hooligan

It doesn't matter cuz the guys will just want to take it off anyways.

4. Bunnielight

Bunnielight Member

I would wear something like a cute peasant skirt, something cute, but can easily be turned sexy, and maybe a tight top. If you can't find one you like sexy enough for a dance bar and are comfortable with a major tummy show, wear a comfortable top and then tuck and tie for the dance bar. Bam, sexy.

That's what I would do, at least, I'm all for some wardrobe transforming to avoid a change.

5. Aristartle

Aristartle Snow Falling on Cedars Lifetime Supporter

Me personally, I'd dress for both, because I'm comfortable dressed the way I am anywhere.

I'd definitely wear a summer skirt or a dress. I'd go with a print that has black in it, so it does well at a bar at night. I'm with Meli, I'd prolly do a tank top with the skirt, and I'd wear my metalic roman sandals.

6. *MAMA*

Thanks to all except Mike for the suggestions!

(Mike... :toetap05: )

I have a really awesome sarong with the Ganesh om mantra printed on it, that I really want to wear as a wrap/halter dress to the reggae festival, but I just don't think it's right for the dance bar.....idk. My usual dance bar attire is a tight top with short shorts and heels.

7. Aristartle

Shorts and heels? Really?

8. Mike Suicide

Mike Suicide Sweet and Tender Hooligan

9. Aristartle

Do you have a pair of dressy shorts?

10. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I would probably wear the sarong to the dance club too, but I always stick out like a sore thumb in dance clubs because they aren't really my vibe lol.

It would be easy enough to change into a pair of shorts and some heels if you didn't feel comfortable wearing the sarong to the club.

11. *MAMA*

Yep!
    It is. :D
    Well, they're not jean shorts, but I wouldn't call them dressy.
    Lol, I kinda grew out of the whole club scene, but Doc Martin is one of my favorite house djs. I'm not missing out on that :D.

I think I'm going to have to pull the classic backseat wardrobe change.

12. deviate

deviate Senior Member

:drool5:

You should change. You're going to get all sweaty at the reggae show. Unless of course you are in one of those mythical 'low humidity' places I keep hearing about.

13. calgirl

calgirl Senior Member

I would do jean shorts and cute T or tank top. Then later add a jacket, change shoes, and a belt, necklace, and do up my makeup.

14. deviate

deviate Senior Member

Dark eye makeup and red lipstick. Oh good lawd.

15. Meliai

Meliai Banned

nah man.....ya gotta do bright red lipstick with no other makeup so the eyes are drawn right for the luscious lips, or dark eye makeup with a light lipstick or clear lip gloss. Just my professional opinion.

16. deviate

deviate Senior Member

Actually, that does make a lot of sense. Luscious lips. I like the sound of that. It makes me want to make out with someone for like 48 hours.

God I love women.

17. *MAMA*

It's pretty low humidity in Colorado.
    That's how I usually do my make up for the club. ;)
    I was going to stick to mascara and clear gloss for the festival, then do eyes and lips for the club. No?

Edit: I don't do too heavy on the eyes though. I also do a stain with rasberry lemonade gloss on top. Because lipstick tastes disgusting.

18. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

How about your hair? Are you going to change how you wear it for the two?

19. deviate

deviate Senior Member

This thread needs pics.

And I need a new honey. This is the longest I've been single in a long time. Not cool. Sorry but I'm gonna leghump all you ladies.

20. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I do one or the other just because I can't really pull off a lot of make up. I look young for my age so I end up looking like a slutty 16 year old if I wear too much make up lol. I've definitely seen women with their eyes and lips done up that look great. I love lip stains too, they dont really give you that overdone look that lipstick can give you.