Ladies what do u consider small?

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by Mr.alwayslearning, Apr 4, 2022.

1. Mr.alwayslearning

Mr.alwayslearning Members

What size cock do you ladies consider too small and what size do u consider average/acceptable

2. Guys are wayyy too concerned about size

3. Redwingsfan

Redwingsfan Visitor

Yup most guys are concerned about this but me I like my size and girth lol if she doesn't like it she doesn’t have to look at it touch it or anything

4. CoupleXX

CoupleXX Members

I have a 3" toy so ike hell I just need tip of your tongue.
    Never have had a cervical orgasm. Been with 3 plus guys over 8". Nice novelty unless you have to serious work at getting it hard which I did with last guy. Same position me on my knees then he would ram it hard. I think alot get off on trying to hurt woman. Me and my new man play alot, make toys. My fav is this way obvious too fat foam pool noodle with condom. He has to force it in really slow, work in till it hits bottom and stretch it slow.....I'll be begging him to pound it, love long strokes, love slow then fast and love ulling it out all way and have to really push it back in.
    He love hearing lube and cream squishing sounds and trys popping it in several spots. I cum so freaking hard

5. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

I second that, third, fourth ……
    Mine is too small, err, too big, too long, too short ……… heck I don’t know and I don’t care except that it does what it’s meant to do and also it makes me feel good.

6Sailor9 likes this.
  6. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

Mine is too beautiful....but that's just me.....

Men are far more enamored with their cocks than any woman would be...we see it as a projection of ourselves. Ha, that's an erection projection......ha!!

Andy Schumer and 6Sailor9 like this.
  7. SonjaOne

SonjaOne Members

The average is about 5" or 12-13cm, so below that is small.

8. MidnightSea

MidnightSea Members

Old joke:

Woman finally gets a look at her date's penis and it turns out to be about 2" long, already hard.

The woman looks at the man and says, "who the hell do you think you're going to please with that??"

The man grins and says, "ME!"

It's not about the hammer, it's about the carpenter that swings it...

Rocket73 and Ray Roberts like this.