Ladies, if you......

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Downonthemuffin, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Downonthemuffin

Downonthemuffin Members

enjoy anal, what's your favorite position ? or is there more than one ?....

2. cindy94

cindy94 Member

Doggy or laying on my tummy

3. FreakyNikki

FreakyNikki Name days it all

4. Downonthemuffin

Downonthemuffin Members

Those are the positions my wife likes, I like them too...

cindy94 likes this.
  5. Downonthemuffin

Downonthemuffin Members

Oh yeah, love seeing a sexy ass raised up, ready to be fucked...

6. Downonthemuffin

Downonthemuffin Members

It's the sexiest thing thing in the world to me when my wife is laying on her tummy and she reaches back with both hands, pulls her cheeks apart and says in a soft voice, " this little hole needs fucked too ! ",..... just thinking about it is turning me on...

7. JDsPrincess

JDsPrincess Members

I enjoy anal on top, really nice to be able to control the depth and speed whilst having a nice view of my guys face as i lower myself down on him, always end up being flipped over and fucked from behind to finish, i love DP with him in my ass and dildo in my pussy too

8. Downonthemuffin

Downonthemuffin Members

My wife used to love that position too, but back and knee issues make it too painful these days. And yeah it was hot being able to see each other's face as my cock entered her ass, mmmm good times !!!!....

JDsPrincess likes this.
  9. Downonthemuffin

Downonthemuffin Members

When we start we're usually in the spoon position but we always finish in one of the other two....

10. Angela36

Angela36 Members

I never have had anal sex. But I keep hearing about it here, like it's the best way to have sex. I realize the folks here might not represent an accurate cross section of the population, but the experience seems somewhat appealing. I'm actually looking forward to it now, but with the right guy.

erofant, waynedunn, Fabi De and 2 others like this.
  11. Downonthemuffin

Downonthemuffin Members

My wife and I have been married over 32 years and anal has been part of our sex life since the 2nd or 3rd month of our marriage. My wife came hard and fast on her first anal experience (so I must have done something right), and at one point, preferred it over vaginal sex. I have always made sure to use a good lube ( and lots of it ), take my time and prepare her, and go slow and let her be in charge.
    The right guy will be willing to do all these things and hopefully, make your first experience a great one that you'll want to repeat !.....

JDsPrincess and Angela36 like this.
  12. JDsPrincess

JDsPrincess Members

It takes time to get used to and for a lot of women doesn't feel that comfortable at first (my first time, i didn't think I'd ever like it) As i mentioned in the post previously, anal on top is a great way of controllong the depth and speed yourself and is a massive bonus watching your guy's face as he goes in, if u try it and don't like it then at least u gave it a go! I really enjoy anal now and DP with a toy in ur pussy is really intense, makes for an earth shattering orgasm in my experience.

BPC, erofant, waynedunn and 3 others like this.
  13. Danny Franks

Danny Franks Members

It as to be doggy pussy and anul going in deep hoping she can accommodate as much of me as she can

14. Downonthemuffin

Downonthemuffin Members

My wife says the orgasms she gets from anal are more intense than what she gets from vaginal sex. And they usually happen faster, she told me once that the moment I entered her ass, it was like instant cum, then she would cum multiple times before I would cum, made for really hot, wild sex....

erofant, cindy94, JDsPrincess and 2 others like this.
  15. Angela36

Angela36 Members

Then count me in!

16. Downonthemuffin

Downonthemuffin Members

Awesome !!, hope you find the guy you're looking for to give you a great first time experience !!!..

JDsPrincess likes this.
  17. Downonthemuffin

Downonthemuffin Members

My wife was an anal virgin when we got married, but like most horny newlyweds we started trying different things. When I brought up the idea of anal, my wife was pretty apprehensive and probably more than a little scared, but she was also horny, intrigued, and found the thought of it erotic.
    Our first time she was on her back and I put pillows under her lower back to raise her bottom up, then I went down on her, first her pussy then started rimming her hole, she was really turned on by that so I put some lube on a finger and gently slid it in her ass, when she was used to that, I added a finger then when she was used to that, I added a third finger, I took it slow and made sure she was ready each time.
    She said I think I'm ready and got up on her hands and knees, she said go slow, I put more lube on her hole, then put a good amount on my cock, got behind her and snugged my cock into her sexy asshole.
    I said you're in charge, push back against me when you're ready, she did and when my cock slid into her,she moaned "oh fuck !!", and started bucking back against me, cumming hard and fast, the pleasure was too intense for me and after about 10 seconds I shot my load into her.
    After that, we were both hooked lol !!!..

18. Danny Franks

Danny Franks Members

Well done great achievement

Downonthemuffin likes this.