Ladies, how wet can you get at times when masturbating?

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by Metalhead79, Sep 3, 2013.

1. Metalhead79

Metalhead79 Visitor

New here btw :sunny: looks like a great forum, from the burgh here and lookin forward to chatting with everyone.

Anyways, the reason for the thread is because a friend was saying how her bf gets totally turned off by how wet she gets if shes masturbating and i just find that to be crazy for the most part, as a guy i simply find it to be the hottest thing ever, and not sure how any guy can be turned off when a girl might get overly wet.

Anyways it seems that there are women who get wet, but then some simply can blow it out of the park in terms of wetness when they masturbate.

2. Happy Art Girl

Happy Art Girl Member

I get very wet. I tend to soak my clothing / bedding. It can squirt out of me too. If I get very aroused, I can be wet without having even touched myself. It's messy and embarrassing, but I just figure it's a natural part of being a woman. I assumed all girls were like this?

3. Adamshilton

Adamshilton Member

I love it when a lady gets really wet, the silky smooth warm sensation as I touch her drives me nuts.

4. heatherlooking

heatherlooking Member

Varies. If I pleasure myself nice and slow I can get pretty wet. Just like prolonged fore-play which can do the same.

5. Metalhead79

Metalhead79 Visitor

I think its so hot when women get soaked, just one of the most incredible turn ons for me.

6. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

During foreplay, as I stimulate a woman's clitoris, either with my fingers or with my tongue, I love to see the labia gradually swelling as they become more & more aroused, with the labia minora starting to become exposed, like a rose blossoming from the bud, dripping with dew.

7. stillinthegroove

stillinthegroove Member

hmm, it's kinda hard to describe how wet it gets. It depends on my mood mostly, but sometimes I can get really, really wet. I don't really know how that compares to other girls, but guys tell me that it's a lot wetter than most when I really get going.

8. Happy Art Girl

Happy Art Girl Member

What a beautiful description? You make it sound so poetic! I love it!

9. silk896

silk896 Member

I've been with women who have literally dripped - others, it's KY at all times even tho they're horny as hell.
    Luck of the draw.

At full excitement I would leave a damp patch on my knickers. I think I'm about average.

10. creampie00

creampie00 If you can't DODGE it....RAM it!

I get very gushy/squirty wet just about every time, it's a real mess ;)

joe.booth1991 likes this.
  11. TAZER-69

TAZER-69 Listen To Your Heart! Lifetime Supporter

I love wet!

12. BellaRose

BellaRose Member

I can get very very wet with longer foreplay or slow and steady masturbating

13. turbo_01

turbo_01 Guest

I'm with Metalhead, It is SO HOT!!!!! Love it messy and aromatic! WHEW!!!

14. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

how wet? 7 wetness units.