Ladies, Have you ever chased a guy because you thought he was well hung?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Aussie69, Nov 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aussie69

Aussie69 Member

I will be the first to admit that busty babes always get me interested.. But do any of you ladies follow a guy because you assume that he has a large penis? I have got mixed replies from some of my lady friends.. What about you? Thanks

2. Allonym

Allonym cheesecake slut

i never have, but im not as worried about cock size as i am about cunnilingus (oral sex on a chick) skills

3. Hip Aficionado

Hip Aficionado Member

Good question, buddy! I can't wait to hear some more replies. I've taken more interest in girls who are hot (xxduhxx), but sometimes, if I get the sense that a girl may be really tight, sometimes that is a real turn-on.

4. chuckf2000

chuckf2000 Member

I had an erection once at work and this chick followed me around everywhere. It was obvious she was checking it out.

5. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

There used to be a black guy in this area who was well known by the local schoolgirls who would go to him to lose their virginity, even though they were underage.

I can't speak from personal experience of him, but from what I hear the size of his genitalia was typical of the stereotype black man, so whether it was the size that attracted them, or the fact that he had no scruples about having sex with underage girls (albeit consensual) is anyone's guess.

6. Hip Aficionado

Hip Aficionado Member

Pine Man, that guy sounds like a lucky SOB.

Women, I'd be interested to hear some more stuff about what you think. Speak-up. We wanna' know.

7. Labrat

Labrat Member

Ha ha. Yeah, me and my girl friends have many long talks about penis size and I can honestly say that both my friends and I are guilty of fucking guys only because we have heard ( or know from a good source) that they are well endowed. I love a huge cock.

Amy0Pete likes this.
  8. ChokingGirl

ChokingGirl Member

I usually am attracted to guys for their wits.
    However if I don't have anyone like that in my acquaintances, I would go for a well-hung guy or known to be have good skills.

So yes, by default of a big brain I'll go for a big cock.

9. chuckf2000

chuckf2000 Member

How about if I have both? :)

10. Bishiness

Bishiness Member

HOORAAAY![​IMG]

Tiddy likes this.
  11. IamnotaMan

IamnotaMan I am Thor. On sabba-tickle. Still available via us

Hmm Ive got a pair of trousers that are really tight when they come out of the washing . I wear them only when Im wearing a shirt out , which covers up what'd otherwise be a potentially arrestable unlicensed weapon LOL

Some girls will "check a guy out" but generally they will chase and hassle a guy of proportions if its been a recommendation.But I suppose its a curse Ive gotta live with...;)

Tiddy likes this.
  12. johnschlong

johnschlong Member

What fascinates me is whether the stories told amongst girls actually turn out to be true.

Gossip starts somewhere and spreads fast, but often ends up as a story that bears no relationship with the truth any longer.

How about big-dick-gossip? How far is it from the truth?

Any girls out there who chased a man because girlfriends gossipped about him being well hung, but got seriously disappointed when they found out he had a tiny one? [​IMG]

13. LexLuv101

LexLuv101 Member

Nope, never done it. Of course, I've never known about a guy's size without sleeping with him either. I don't see myself trying to get into a guy's pants just because of that, though.

BigTease likes this.
  14. Lady of the Freaks

Lady of the Freaks Senior Member

i really don't give any thought to the size of a guy's equipment before i get to the point where you're obviously going to be taking in the vital stats first hand (so to speak). the guys i've known with the biggest cocks always seemed to be the ones who didn't have a clue what to do with 'em. so it's really not all that exciting to contemplate. [​IMG]

what's more exciting by far is responsiveness. when it springs right up to attention because i turn him on, now that's arousing.

BigTease likes this.
  15. TheSongRemainsTheSam

TheSongRemainsTheSam Member

Thats a problem with me.

She might tease, or just be playing around. But my cock thinks its go time.

And its embarassing sometimes, because i wear tight jeans, and you can totally check it.

Ugh.

16. Lady of the Freaks

Lady of the Freaks Senior Member

nah, don't be embarrassed. enjoy it! one of these days you'll be older and wishing that would happen again. [​IMG]

17. Ben_c

Ben_c Member

Ive had women 'chase' me for my size, so yeah I think it goes on fairly often.

18. MissSuzanne

MissSuzanne Member

in a word, no:) x

19. sadist

sadist Banned

YES I HAVE.
    turns out he was not well hung. it was as if he was stuffing his jeans to make it look like his bulge was larger than normal.

20. sadist

sadist Banned

thats sexy. when i was sixteen (underage) i was fucking dudes age 30 and over.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.